- 𝒦𝒾𝓈𝓈 ℳℯ-

𓇽

𓇽

He said, "Are you serious? I've tried, but I can't figure out
I've been next to you all night and still don't know what you're about
You keep ta- (ta-ta-) talkin', but not much comin' out your mouth
Can't you tell that I want you?" I say, yeah

I would want myself
Baby, please believe me
I'll put you through hell
Just to know me, yeah, yeah

So sure of yourself
Baby, don't get greedy
That shit won't end well
Ooh, end well

Greedy, Tate McRae

𓇽

That night Conrad and Violet had fallen asleep on the couch. Conrad woke up in the middle of the night and carried his girlfriend up to bed so that she could be with her sister. Once he placed Violet down on the bed; Amelia snuggled into her older sister. Conrad looked at the two smiling, grabbing his phone and taking a photo.

Conrad then decided that he would sleep on the couch as his bed already had two sleeping girls. He closed the door slowly and turned around to see an unhappy Isabel standing and looking at him.

He groaned quietly and looked at Isabel seeing a dark mark forming on the under part of her eye. Conrad knew that Violet was the cause of the mark, he heard her punch her. To be honest he was proud of Violet, Isabel took it to far and she payed for it.

"What can I do for you, Isabel?" He asked as he started walking down the stairs as he felt her eyes trail him.

She scoffed and followed after the older boy, "You not going to say anything to your girlfriend that punch me?" She asked cutting him off and crossing her eyes.

Conrad shrugged and walked around her, "No, I am not, because I think that you deserve it. I mean, what did you think would happen if you kissed me? That Violet was going to be okay with it?"

"You know that I could call the cops on her right?" Isabel said with a small smirk on her face. "She could lose all her scholar ships, with one phone call."

Conrad decided that he would play Isabels games, knowing that if she even went to the cops they wouldn't do anything, for two reasons. One, Violets mom worked in the police force, and she was well respected. Two, Leon Edwards wouldn't let anything happen to his daughter, he had the money to save her.

"Okay, Isabel, what would happen if you called the cops? What would happen? What would they do?" Conrad asked leaning on the kitchen counter as Isabel glared at him.

"I tell them she punched me, then it goes on her record. Guess what, then all the scholarships are gone, and then Violet doesn't get her softball. All you have to do is one thing." She explained as she walked closer to Conrad.

Conrad scoffed, "Okay and what's that?"

"Kiss me."

𓇽

Conrad and Isabel stood in the kitchen glaring at each other. Conrad looked at her with hate, while Isabel still had that same stare of love. Nothing that Conrad did would ever change that. All she wanted was him to be hers, that's all she ever wanted.