- 𝒴ℴ𝓊 𝒜𝓇ℯ 𝒲𝒽𝒾𝓅𝓅ℯ𝒹 -

𓇽

Our secret moments in your crowded room
They got no idea about me and you
There is an indentation in the shape of you
Made your mark on me, a golden tattoo

All of this silence and patience, pining in anticipation
My hands are shaking from holding back from you (ah, ah, ah)
All of this silence and patience, pining and desperately waiting
My hands are shaking from all this (ah, ha, ha, ha)

Dress, Taylor Swift

𓇽

"Does it hurt?" He asked as his finger ran over the dark mark under Violets eye.

Violet shook her head, smiling at her boyfriend. She liked the soft gentle Conrad that no one got to see, "No I told you it's fine, trust me." She assured him. "I was more in shock than in pain."

"God, she's such a bitch," Conrad he sighed, sitting beside his girlfriend as Violet leaned her head onto his shoulder. "I wish she would just leave the two of us alone,"

"It's what ever Connie. I'm fine, nothing the Isabel and Taylor do will ever get to me, they are just trying to get to me and I don't care enough about them to let it get to me," Violet explained, Conrad laughed kissing her cheek.

Clara then walked into the room,"Taylor is in love with Steven?" Clara asked as she came and sat beside Violet.

"Oh, I thought I was the only one seeing it, she is making heart eyes at him every chance she gets," Violet explained, as her and Clara started dyeing of after.

"What?" Conrad asked, looking at the two girls who were now on the floor.

Violet looked up at him and smiled, "Yeah, you couldn't tell?"

Conrad shook his head, helping the two girls off the floor. "Enough talking about Taylor," Conrad said, kissing Violets cheek as Clara started making kissing noises. Conrads phone then went off, "Fuck I'm sorry I got go, I'm late." He read the text looking at Violet and Clara.

Violet nodded understanding, "Tell Cleveland good luck on his interview," he kissed her cheek before running out of the house.

"Don't worry Conrad, Nicole and I got her," Clara called out causing Conrad to laugh.

"I love you, Con!" Violet called out before the door closed.

Before the door Conrad called out, "I love you too, Violet."

Clara turned to look at Violet smiling at her, "He is so whipped for you it's not even funny."

𓇽

"You're telling me that a five year old is trying to take your man?" Carter asked as the softball players nodded.

"Okay so she basically is in love with him, even if he is dating you?" Clara asked, "Like how blind is she? This man would get down on his knees for you, if you wanted he would jump of a train, Conrad is just in love with you."

Violet laughed slightly, as she turned up the music not wanting anyone to her what she was saying. "I mean, she has had this crush since like forever, but I don't think she understands that Conrad, doesn't like her."

Carter smiled at his sister, "Should I knock some sense into this five year old, because if you really want me to I will throw hands." Carter explained as he got into his boxing position.

Clara laughed at the boy, "Get in line I called first punch."

"Oh, please, you don't even know how to punch." Carter said, as Clara flipped him off, "Anyway, so basically what I have missed, this isn't the weirdest thing that I have heard."