We All Have A Part To Play

[Winterfell - Great Hall]

As the winter winds howled around the great hall of Winterfell, Queen Morgana and King Robb sat beside a crackling fire, their infant sons, Eddard and Robert, nestled in their arms. The children were growing fast, already displaying signs of their father's strength and determination, as well as their mother's wit and cunning. They were the future of House Stark, and their parents could not have been more proud.

As the servants bustled about, tending to the hearth and seeing to the comfort of the royal family, a messenger arrived, bearing news that would send shockwaves through the Seven Kingdoms. He informed the king and queen that Daenerys Targaryen's Unsullied forces had managed the impossible; they had seized Casterly Rock, the ancestral stronghold of House Lannister. This news was met with a mix of awe and trepidation, as it was widely believed that the fortress was impenetrable.

But the victory did not come without its costs. As Daenerys and her forces were securing Casterly Rock, the majority of the Lannister army, led by Jaime Lannister, had sacked Highgarden, the former seat of House Tyrell. Lady Olenna, the last surviving member of the main branch of House Tyrell, was killed. After the explosion of the Great Sept in King's Landing, masterminded by Morgana's own mother, Cersei, this further cemented her status as a ruthless and calculating player in the game of thrones.

With the death of Lady Olenna, the future of House Tyrell was uncertain, as there were no clear heirs to the throne. This left a power vacuum in the south, which could potentially be exploited by other houses. King Robb and Queen Morgana exchanged worried glances as they contemplated the implications of these events.

Despite the ominous news, the royal family of Winterfell could not help but feel a sense of vindication. The Starks had long been enemies of House Lannister, and the downfall of Cersei and Jaime Lannister at the hands of Tyrion and Daenerys had always been a sore spot. Yet now, with Casterly Rock in the hands of the Dragon Queen, it seemed that perhaps there was hope for a change in the balance of power.

They still had not received any word from Jon, who as Robb's Hand of the King, had gone to Dragonstone, in an attempt to broker an alliance between the North and herself against both the army of the dead and Cersei and Euron.

It was no secret Daenerys had sailed for Westeros, intent on "reclaiming" the Seven Kingdoms, and the North, was the largest.

The Starks had never been much of a warmongering house, outside of Robert's Rebellion, but the threat of the White Walkers, and the machinations of Cersei and Euron, were too great to ignore.

The tension in the room was palpable as King Robb and Queen Morgana exchanged worried glances. They knew that the balance of power in the Seven Kingdoms had shifted, and they were being forced to adapt. The news of Daenerys' victory at Casterly Rock was undeniably impressive, but it also served as a reminder of her ambitions for the Iron Throne.

But, the North remained strong. They had suffered too much under the Iron Throne, especially in the last few years.

The Starks were not fools, they knew that an alliance with the Dragon Queen would be a double-edged sword. On one hand, her dragons and army could help them defeat the Night King and Cersei. On the other hand, if they were not careful, she could easily use them as pawns in her game for the Iron Throne.

Their forces, while not as numerous as the Lannisters or the Tyrells, were well-trained and disciplined. And they had an advantage that no other kingdom could match: the Wall, and the Night's Watch, which protected them from the threat of the White Walkers and their undead armies.

The Starks also had a secret weapon: their loyalty to one another. Throughout the years, they had faced many challenges and hardships, but they had always stuck together. This bond was stronger than any treaty or alliance could ever be, and it was this strength that would see them through the coming trials.