A Prophecy Begun

[King's Landing]

Ghost padded silently through the streets of King's Landing, his glowing blue eyes scanning the crowded alleys and bustling squares. He had been searching for hours, when Jon Snow had warged into him, desperate to find Melisandre and beg her to heal his battered form.

The memories of being murdered by his own Night's Watch brothers still lingered in his mind, a constant reminder of the betrayal that had taken his life. But now, as he warged into the consciousness of his direwolf, Ghost, he felt a glimmer of hope. He knew that Melisandre, the Red Priestess, had once healed his body after he had been stabbed by Ollie. Perhaps she could do so again, and restore him to full strength.

As a direwolf, Ghost had no physical form of his own, but Jon's presence within him gave him a sense of purpose and direction. Together, they navigated the city, seeking out any trace of the sorceress. It wasn't long before they caught sight of her - a tall figure draped in shimmering red robes, standing atop a crumbling wall overlooking the sea.

Joryllo Synarion, the red priests' loyal companion, stood beside her, his face stern as he gazed out at the waves below. Ghost knew that if anyone could help him, it would be these two. They were the only ones who understood the power of the Lord of Light and the magic that flowed through them.

Without hesitation, Ghost led the way towards the pair, his tail wagging nervously behind him. As they drew closer, Melisandre turned to face them, her piercing green eyes locking onto Ghost's brown orbs. She nodded once, recognizing the spirit of the direwolf within Jon, and gestured for them to follow her.

Together, the three of them made their way through the deserted streets, Joryllo dispatching any wights they came across, with Ghost leading the way to the dilapidated home where his physical form lay. He could feel Jon's urgency growing inside him, could sense the pain and desperation that drove him forward. When they finally reached the doorstep, Ghost stopped, looking up at Melisandre with pleading eyes.

The house was in worse condition than he had left it. The roof appeared to have collapsed, covering his body in stone.

However, as the trio approached, they noticed a shimmer of blue light which seemed to be preventing some of the stones from touching the ground.

Then, they heard a voice.

"Hello? Is someone there?"

It was Morgana Baratheon, the Queen of the North, a Dragon Soulbinder, and the Warrior Maiden reborn.

It appeared she had cast a protective barrier around herself to stop the falling debris.

Led by Ghost, Melisandre and Joryllo approached the barrier.

"Morgana?" Melisandre called. "It's Melisandre."

Morgana tensed for a moment. She hadn't forgiven the Red Priestess for burning her young cousin at the stake.

"It's Jon. Someone killed him!"

For a second, she thought she heard Melisandre say, 'Again?'

"My barrier is the only thing keeping us from being crushed by rubble."

She heard the roar of Darkfyre, her bonded, causing them all to look up at where he was hovering above them.

Only he wasn't looking at them. He seemed to be staring at something in the distance.

"I can't hold it for much longer," Morgana admitted.

Without hesitation, Melisandre and Joryllo began sifting through the rubble, trying to make way for Morgana and Jon.