4/1

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Video |  A heart-wrenching scene of families displaced from Khan Yunis to the coastal Al-Mawasi, only to be surprised by Zionist occupation planes while they were sleeping. They all died as martyrs.

#Urgent |  Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades: We attacked with shells and machine guns 3 occupation vehicles in the center of Khan Yunis and caused them direct casualties.

#Urgent |  Bombing a house for the Abu Musa family in the Al-Amal neighborhood, west of Khan Yunis

#Urgent |  A press statement issued by the Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas:

🔻We call on international and international human rights institutions to stand up to the intention of the Zionist occupation authorities to implement a racist decision requiring the forced deportation of hundreds of Palestinian residents of Jerusalem and our territories occupied in 1948 from their homes and towns, in implementation of a plan of forced displacement and liquidation of the Palestinian presence on its land.

🔻We call for taking measures to prevent the occupation from committing the crime of ethnic cleansing, and to hold its fascist leaders accountable for their continuing crimes against our people, our land, and our sanctities.

#Urgent |  Red Crescent:

- The occupation bombed the family home of our colleague Anwar Abu Houli, director of the Central Governorate Ambulance Center in Al-Maghazi camp in the central Gaza Strip, which led to a number of injuries and martyrs.

Our crews were able to evacuate two martyrs and five wounded so far, while many are still under the rubble.

#Urgent |  One martyr and one injured in a Zionist bombing that targeted a residential apartment in the Al-Amal neighborhood in Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Zionist bombing in the center of the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  The Islamic Resistance in Iraq: We targeted with drones the American occupation base in the Rukban camp in Syria

#update |  31 martyrs in Khan Yunis since dawn today

#Urgent |  Injuries as a result of the occupation bombing of a house for the Abu Sinjar family on Awni Dhair Street in central Rafah

#Urgent |  Successive air strikes targeting the north of the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip

#update |  3 injuries arrived at Al-Najjar Hospital from the targeting of the Abu Sinjar family home in Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  A little while later... a speech by the head of the Hamas movement abroad, the Mujahid Brother Khaled Meshal, at 11:30 to the media, about the martyrdom of the brother leader, Sheikh Saleh Al-Arouri, the deputy head of the movement, and his fellow martyrs.

#Urgent |  Al-Nasser Salah al-Din Brigades: We bombed a gathering of enemy soldiers and vehicles with 4 heavy-caliber shells in Khan Yunis

#Urgent |  New Zionist raids north of the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  One martyr and one injured in a Zionist bombing that targeted a house in the Al-Qarara area in Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Deputy Secretary-General of the Palestinian Mujahideen Movement, Salem Atallah: The Mujahideen Brigades destroyed 27 Zionist vehicles, completely or partially, and fought more than 45 direct clashes since the start of the Zionist war on Gaza..

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Several attacks and artillery shelling on the Maghazi and Bureij camps.

#Urgent |  Ministry of Health in Gaza: The Zionist occupation deliberately targeted 150 health institutions, causing 30 hospitals and 53 health centers to be out of service in all areas of the Gaza Strip.