6/2/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent|  Enemy flags:

  9 operations from Lebanese territory today against the occupation, which resulted in the injury of two soldiers. During the operations, the following were launched:

4 precision (guided) missiles, a drone, two Burkan missiles, and 13 curved missiles.

#Urgent|  Occupation aircraft bombed a house for the Bakhit family in the Al-Baraka area, southwest of Deir Al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip

In response to a conference by the occupation army spokesman about Hamas’s relationship with Iran..

Leader of the Hamas movement, Ghazi Hamad, told Al-Mayadeen: The failed occupation army is trying to create a link between Hamas and Iran, and we have said it repeatedly that Iran supports the resistance with money and weapons.

#watched|

A child drinks polluted water from the road in the northern Gaza Strip, in light of the siege, thirst and starvation, and the continued occupation aggression.

  #watched|  Injuries arrive at the Kuwaiti Hospital as a result of the occupation bombing of a house in Tal Al-Sultan, west of Rafah

#Urgent|  🔻Mujahideen Brigades🔻

  We are engaged in fierce clashes with the Zionist enemy forces in the western areas of Gaza City with appropriate and diverse weapons.

#Urgent|  Fellow journalist Zakaria Abu Ghali, his mother and sister were martyred, and others were injured in the bombing of a house west of Rafah

#watched|  Casualties were reported as a result of targeting a house for the Akar family in Rafah.

#Urgent|  A foot force from the occupation army storms the town of Azzun, east of Qalqilya.

#Follow|  Activating sirens in Jenin and its camp, coinciding with intense movements of the occupation forces in the vicinity of the city.

#Urgent|  Activating sirens in Jenin and its camp coinciding with intense movements of the occupation forces in the vicinity of the city.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the city of Tulkarm

#Urgent|  3 martyrs after occupation aircraft targeted a house belonging to the Abu Akar family in Tal Al-Sultan, west of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the vicinity of the city of Jenin.

#Urgent|  Official Syrian media:

  Israeli aggression on Homs.

#Video |  Large forces of the occupation army storm the city of Jenin.

#Urgent |  Injuries as a result of the bombing of a house for the Khafaja family in the Tal Al-Sultan neighborhood, west of Rafah.

#Urgent|  Occupation aircraft targeted a house near Al-Qadisiyah School in Tal Al-Sultan, west of Rafah. The missile did not explode.

#Follow |  One martyr and a number of injuries as a result of the occupation targeting a house for the Khafaja family in Tal Al-Sultan, west of Rafah, south of the Strip.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#scenes|  From the massive destruction caused by the occupation in the Al-Salam neighborhood and Jabal Al-Rayes, east of Jabalia, in the northern Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Occupation artillery fires a number of flare bombs west of Khan Yunis

#Urgent|  Red Crescent spokesman in Gaza:

  Al Amal Hospital in Khan Yunis ran out of fuel, oxygen and all medical supplies after a two-week siege.

#Urgent|  Injuries in an "Israeli" bombing north of the Shaboura camp in Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip