18/2/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#update |  Ministry of Health in Gaza:

- With continuous efforts from the World Health Organization, 14 patients were evacuated from Nasser Medical Complex to hospitals in the southern Gaza Strip, including 5 dialysis patients and 3 intensive care cases.

Efforts are still continuing to pressure the “Israeli” occupation to allow the evacuation of all patients in order to save their lives after the electrical and oxygen generators stopped and the required medical and human capabilities were not available.

#Urgent |  A press statement issued by the Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas:

🔻The terrorist Netanyahu’s adoption of the proposal of the extremist Minister Ben Gvir, restricting the entry of Palestinians from the occupied interior to Al-Aqsa Mosque during the blessed month of Ramadan;  It is an intensification of the Zionist crime and religious war led by the group of extremist settlers in the terrorist occupation government against our Palestinian people, and the violation of freedom of worship in the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque, which indicates the occupation’s intention to escalate its aggression against Al-Aqsa Mosque during the month of Ramadan.

🔻We call on the people of our Palestinian people in the occupied territories, Jerusalem and the occupied West Bank, to reject this criminal decision, to resist the arrogance and arrogance of the occupation, and to mobilize and march and band together in the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque. In this context, we warn the criminal enemy, and we affirm that harming Al-Aqsa Mosque or freedom of worship in it,  It will not pass without accountability, and Jerusalem and Al-Aqsa will remain the nation’s compass and the address of its movement, its blessed uprising, and its outburst in the face of injustice, arrogance, and aggression.

#watched |  The clashes that broke out between young men and the occupation forces intensified near the Shuafat refugee camp checkpoint in occupied Jerusalem.

#Follow |  Researcher on Zionist affairs, Azzam Abu Al-Adas: The war will last as long as there is no major variable, such as an internal front in the West Bank or Lebanon, or an internal Zionist conflict.

#Follow |  Researcher on Zionist affairs, Azzam Abu Al-Adas: The United States of America sees “Israel” as its big stick in the region, which will implement American projects in the next stage, so it will be with it until its last breath, because breaking the prestige of “Israel” means breaking the prestige of the United States.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Follow |  Researcher on Zionist affairs, Azzam Abu Al-Adas: The United States of America sees “Israel” as its big stick in the region, which will implement American projects in the next stage, so it will be with it until its last breath, because breaking the prestige of “Israel” means breaking the prestige of the United States.

#Follow |  Press release issued by the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine:

The siege of holy sites is part of the war of extermination, and there is no way to confront it except through a comprehensive uprising

The Popular Front confirmed that the occupation government’s intention to prevent our people from reaching Al-Aqsa Mosque during the month of Ramadan is part of a comprehensive war waged by the enemy to end the existence of our people through extermination, displacement, siege of holy sites, expansion of settlement, and cramming our people into killing camps.

In its comment on the occupation government’s intention to implement the recommendations of the terrorist Ben Gvir to prevent visits to Al-Aqsa Mosque during the month of Ramadan, the Front stressed that our national forces and the masses of our people should not wait for new decisions or a further expansion of the aggression until they move towards a comprehensive intifada in the face of this terrorist enemy that is actually practicing it.  An organized annihilation of all forms of our existence