13/3/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Video |  A scene showing the moment an explosive device was detonated in an occupation jeep in Jenin last night

#Urgent |  Updated: 3 martyrs and a number of injuries arrive at Al-Shifa Complex after the occupation forces targeted a gathering of citizens at the Kuwait Junction.

#Urgent |  Confrontations between young men and occupation forces after they stormed the town of Al-Khader, west of Bethlehem in the West Bank

#Image |  Confrontations broke out between young men and the occupation forces in the vicinity of the Shuafat checkpoint in occupied Jerusalem

#watched |  A child was killed in an occupation bombing of Jabalia camp, north of Gaza.

#Follow |  A press statement issued by the head of the political bureau of the Hamas movement, Brother Mujahid Ismail Haniyeh:

🔻Biden's position is changing in rhetoric and is being tested in application. The American administration is required to take many actions to stop the genocidal war and starvation policy to which our people are exposed in Gaza and the North.

The field and the negotiations are two parallel lines, and the movement bases its negotiations on the greatness of steadfastness and the genius of resistance. It seeks with all force to end the aggressive war against our people. The opportunity is available to reach a multi-stage agreement if the occupying government abandons its intransigence.

🔻The West Bank is being subjected to abuse with the aim of distracting it from supporting Gaza and emptying the strategic reserve that it represents in the resistance project and the political constants of our cause, but I say that all this abuse and oppression will not succeed and will be swept away by the winds.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  A press statement issued by Hamas:

🔻The cowardly assassination carried out by the Zionist occupation army of the head of the Emergency Committee in Rafah;  Martyr Nidal Sheikh Eid, Deputy Police Operations Officer;  The martyr Mahmoud Abu Hasna;  It is a criminal act, through which the Nazi enemy aims to confuse the home front, create chaos, and prevent any attempt to provide relief to our displaced people.

🔻The enemy’s bet on striking the internal front of our people, through its ongoing crimes against community and security cadres;  It is a losing and failed bet, and it will not succeed in creating the state of security vacuum and encouraging the chaos that it seeks. In this context, we call on our people for greater solidarity and solidarity and to give up the opportunity to the criminal enemy, which has failed to extract any military or security achievement on the ground.

#watched |  A picture of prisoner Muhammad Fathi Qaraawi from Tulkarm before his arrest and after his release today from the occupation prisons

#watched |  “Al-Aqsa needs every one of us.” The Palestinian cleric, Abu Bakr Shimi, who was deported from Al-Aqsa Mosque by decision of the occupation, calls on the people to travel and pray at the point closest to the mosque.

#Follow |  Commissioner General of the Tribal Affairs Authority in the Southern Governorates (Gaza Strip) Akef Al-Masry:

🔻All tribal components will not be an alternative to any political party and will not deal with the occupation forces in any matter related to the Gaza Strip.

🔻The clans are a societal component and a support for the struggle of all the forces of our people and are not a substitute for any political party.

🔻The occupation besieges families in Gaza, takes them hostage, and tries to pressure some of them to deal with it, but we consider them hostages.

🔻The occupation seeks to create strife and confusion among our people to cover up its failure in Gaza, and the tribes will fail all these plans, and our people have the awareness to bring them down.