26/1/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  5 were injured in a Zionist artillery shelling near the industrial headquarters in Khan Yunis

#Urgent |  Hezbollah: Our Mujahideen targeted a deployment of Zionist enemy soldiers in the vicinity of the Jal al-Alam site with Burkan missiles and achieved direct hits.

🔻Hamas: We strongly condemn the Zionist entity’s incitement against international institutions that contribute to providing relief to our people, including World Health Organization and UNRWA.

🔻Hamas: We call on the United Nations not to give in to the threats and blackmails of the Zionist entity and its efforts to cut off the lifelines of our people.

#Urgent |  Artillery shelling in the Al-Katiba area and the northern neighborhood of Al-Amal neighborhood, west of Khan Yunis

#Urgent |  The Zionist Foreign Minister: We welcome Washington’s decision to stop funding UNRWA and the agency will not be part of the day after the war

#Urgent |  Hezbollah: In support of our steadfast Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip and in support of their valiant and honorable resistance, the Mujahideen of the Islamic Resistance targeted a gathering of Zionist enemy soldiers south of the Al-Abad site with missile weapons and caused direct hits.

#Urgent |  Channel 12: After the United States and Canada: Australia is also freezing aid funds to UNRWA

#Urgent |  The displacement of thousands of citizens from the Al-Amal neighborhood in Khan Yunis

#Urgent |  Sirens sound in Sderot and Nir Aam in the northern Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Al-Quds Brigades: We are engaged in fierce clashes with soldiers and vehicles of the Zionist enemy using machine guns and anti-armor shells on the front lines of the advance west and south of the city of Khan Yunis.

#Urgent |  28 martyrs and a number of injured arrived at Nasser Hospital in Khan Yunis as a result of the continuous bombing.

#Urgent |  Al-Quds Brigades: We bombed Sderot, Niram, and the settlements surrounding the Gaza Strip with missile attacks

#Urgent |  Italian Foreign Minister: We have suspended funding for UNRWA and are committed to providing humanitarian aid to the Palestinian people and protecting the security of Israel

#Urgent |  Hezbollah: In support of our steadfast Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip and in support of their brave and honorable resistance, the Mujahideen of the Islamic Resistance targeted a gathering of Zionist enemy soldiers in the vicinity of the Doviev Barracks with missile weapons and directly hit it.

#Follow |  Zionist newspaper Haaretz: The measures approved by the Court of Justice will be a source of major conflict for Netanyahu and his hard-line ministers

#Video |  From the farewell of the martyr Qassam Yassin, who was killed during a clash with the occupation forces in Deir Abu Daif, east of Jenin.

#Urgent |  Artillery shelling in the Batn al-Sameen neighborhood and Jourat al-Aqqad area, west of Khan Yunis

#Follow |  Researcher on Zionist affairs, Dr.  Omar Jaara: The case filed against the occupying state in the International Court of Justice is a disappointment and a blow to the arrogant ideology of “Israel.”

#Follow |  Military expert Major General Fayez Al-Duwairi:
🔻We mourn for you the heroic Mujahid Muhannad Rizq Jibril, that stubborn Qassam fighter who had the aforementioned phrase of praise (solve, Doueiri). And no matter how much we give, O honorable martyr, it will not be an iota in your sacrifices and the heights you have achieved, O martyr of bravery and defiance. By your example, we raise our aspirations, O Muhannad.