10/5/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#watched |  Friday vigil (Rafah’s steadfastness...the gateway to victory and joy) from the Muhammad Al-Amin Mosque in Tarmiyah.

Baghdad 5/10/2024

“The missile threw her between two buildings and covered her with rubble, and she was not found for hours.”

#watched |  The child, Misk Ghoneim, is the only survivor of a massacre committed by the occupation against her family

An event at Harvard University to demand freedom for Palestine and stop the genocidal war in the Gaza Strip

Image|  Large fires in the vicinity of the "Kiryat Shmona" settlement hours ago after it was targeted by missile barrages from Lebanon

#Urgent |  Martyrs and injuries due to the occupation’s bombing of Yassin Building next to Al-Salehin Mosque in the Al-Sabra neighborhood, south of Gaza City.

#Urgent |  Two martyrs were killed in the occupation bombing of Yassin Building, next to Al-Salehin Mosque, in the Al-Sabra neighborhood, south of Gaza City

#Urgent |  A raid by occupation warplanes targeting the west of the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  An Israeli air strike targeting the south of the city of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip

Photos|  From the Palestine Solidarity Camp at the University of Tokyo, Japan.

#Urgent |  Occupation aircraft carry out a raid east of the city of Rafah.

#Urgent | Enemy media: Fires have continued throughout the “Kiryat Shmona” settlement for hours as a result of being targeted by missiles.

📹 Aerial and artillery bombardment, shooting, and clashes continue in the eastern areas of Rafah

#Follow-up | Ambulance and Emergency in North Gaza: Our crews received 179,787 distress calls distributed among transporting injured, martyrs, and patients within two months.

#Urgent |  Occupation artillery targets the outskirts of the town of Labouneh, south of Lebanon.

#Urgent |  Shooting from the occupation helicopter east of the Al-Zaytoun neighborhood, east of Gaza City

#Urgent | Targeting the home of citizen Abu Hamada Malka, south of the Al-Zaytoun neighborhood, east of Gaza City.

A massive demonstration in the Moroccan capital, Rabat, in rejection of normalization with the occupation and in support of Palestine.

#Urgent |  A new raid by occupation aircraft targeting the south of the city of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Follow|  A press statement issued by the Islamic Resistance Movement - Hamas:

- We welcome the adoption by the United Nations General Assembly of a resolution recommending that the UN Security Council reconsider Palestine’s membership in a positive manner, and strengthens the rights and privileges of the State of Palestine in the United Nations. We consider this resolution an acknowledgment of the necessity of our Palestinian people obtaining their legitimate rights, and an affirmation of the international rally around our people, in the face of the will  America supports the war of genocide being waged against him.

We call on the free countries of the world to intensify their efforts and provide all means of assistance and support to our Palestinian people, who yearn for freedom and to achieve their right to self-determination. We also call on the UN Security Council to assume its responsibilities, take a decision to recognize the State of Palestine as a full member of the United Nations, and work seriously to stop  The massacre committed by the fascist occupation government in the Gaza Strip, through which it violates all the laws and charters on which the United Nations Charter was built.