2/4/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#watched |  “With Hamas, we are the people.”

Jordanians chanting near the occupation embassy in Amman

#watched |  A settler throws himself under the wheels of an occupation police wastewater vehicle in occupied Jerusalem, during a demonstration demanding the departure of Netanyahu and the conclusion of a prisoner exchange deal.

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the town of Kafr Qaddum, east of Qalqilya

#Watch |  Jordanian youth are chanting now near the occupation embassy in the Jordanian capital, Amman

#watched |  “For the tenth day in a row.” Jordanians demonstrate near the occupation embassy in Amman in support of Gaza.

#watched |  Part of the occupation forces’ storming of the town of Kafr Qaddum, east of Qalqilya

#watched |  New scenes from tonight's demonstration near the occupation embassy in the Jordanian capital, Amman

#watched |  “We are dear and will not leave our land despite everyone’s will. We will remain with the resistance with our blood and our soul.”

A message from a resident of the neighborhoods surrounding Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza after their home was demolished

#watched |  Large crowds for the tenth day in a row in the vicinity of the occupation embassy in Amman: “Long live the rifle... We need bullets and an operation.”

#Urgent |  Haaretz Hebrew journalist:

- The army killed 7 foreign workers in international institutions in a bombing from a drone, despite their prior coordination and marking their cars with specific slogans.

The army killed 3 Israeli prisoners despite raising the white flag in front of the soldiers.

- The army killed 4 Gazan citizens with several missiles, while they were unarmed and did not pose a threat to anyone.

- After these incidents, you want us to trust and believe that the remaining 32,490 Palestinians killed during the war were killed under legal circumstances?!

#watched |  Occupation forces storm the town of Qaffin in Tulkarm

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm Yatta, south of Hebron

#Urgent |  Australian Prime Minister: The Israeli government acknowledged responsibility for the killing of aid workers in Gaza

#Urgent |  Renewed artillery shelling on various areas of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Follow |  Public Relations Officer at the Witness Foundation for Human Rights, Muhammad Al-Shuli: The Zionist enemy has rebelled against international reality, and despite its crimes, Western countries, led by the United States, still provide the legal cover for this usurping entity and supply it with internationally prohibited weapons.

#Urgent |  The Al-Qassam Mujahideen were able to target a Zionist force holed up in a building with an anti-fortified TBG shell, leaving one dead and one wounded east of Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip.

#Follow |  Public Relations Officer of the Witness Foundation for Human Rights, Muhammad Al-Shuli: The heinous massacre committed by the Zionist occupation in Al-Shifa Medical Complex did not move the world, which criticizes more than one standard.

#Follow |  Public Relations Officer of the Witness Foundation for Human Rights, Muhammad Al-Shuli: The Zionist entity commits its crimes with premeditation and premeditation, flouting international laws.