13/5/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Breaking | Martyrs and wounded in the occupation bombing of a 3-storey building for the Karaja family in the Dhahrat Um Noura area in the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip

#Follow |  A massacre in the city of Nuseirat in the middle of the Gaza Strip after targeting a 3-storey house full of displaced persons and talk of a large number of martyrs.

#Follow |  8 martyrs and a number of injuries as a result of targeting the home of the Karaja family, south of the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip

#Updated |  The number of martyrs rose to 14 as a result of the occupation aircraft targeting a house for the Karaja family in the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip.

#Updated | The number of martyrs rose to 18 as a result of occupation aircraft targeting a house for the Karaja family in the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  20 martyrs as a result of the occupation aircraft targeting a three-story house filled with displaced people belonging to the Karaja family in the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Occupation aircraft launched a violent air strike with four missiles on the town of Kafr Kila in southern Lebanon

#Urgent |  Ambulance and civil defense crews are trying to search for a large number of missing people under the rubble of the targeted house in the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Occupation aircraft carry out a new raid east of the city of Rafah.

#Urgent|  Children were martyred as a result of an occupation raid on the Al-Zawaida area in the central Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  The death of a child and a number of injuries as a result of the targeting of a house for the Abdel Rahman family opposite Al-Faluga School in Jabalia Camp, north of Gaza.

#Urgent |  Civil Defense: Our crews have so far recovered 4 martyrs from an inhabited house in the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip. It was bombed, and the search is still ongoing for missing persons.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the eastern area of the city of Nablus.

#Update from Civil Defense: Regarding the targeting of the Karajah family in Al-Wusta, crews recovered only 8 martyrs and a number of injuries, and there are missing people under the rubble.

#Urgent |  Occupation helicopters fire towards the Al-Zaytoun neighborhood, east of Gaza City.

#Urgent |  Civil defense crews were able to recover 8 martyrs and save dozens of wounded, most of them women and children, after the occupation aircraft targeted a three-storey residential building belonging to the “Karaja” family in Nuseirat, housing displaced persons, and there are still a number of missing people under the rubble.

#Urgent |  Gaza Civil Defense spokesman:

🔻There are a number of missing people under the rubble of the Karaja family’s home in the Nuseirat camp

🔻 Our crews cannot arrive to recover the wounded as a result of the ongoing “Israeli” bombing.

🔻The situation in the Gaza Strip is tragic in light of the ongoing “Israeli” bombing

#Urgent |  4 wounded arrived at the Gaza European Hospital as a result of the targeting of a home for the Abu Ta'imah family in Khan Yunis

#Urgent |  Occupation forces raided a residential building on Amman Street, east of Nablus.

#Urgent |  Occupation warplanes targeted a house belonging to the Masoud family on Al-Nuzha Street in Jabalia Al-Balad, north of the Gaza Strip
Al-Aqsa Channel:
Izzat Al-Rishq: Netanyahu is still living his illusions and dreams of achieving an alleged victory that will never be achieved.