Prologue

Once there was a Kingdom ruled by a great king.

He was strong and kind which made the people loved him.

He was perfect in every aspect. He is wise, he is strong, he is powerful, and a lot of women adore him.

His kindness and being a wise leader gained influence to the entire world and his kingdom prospered beyond what anyone can imagine.

But one day, everything fell apart. His trusted ally betrayed him which led the king and his kingdom to crumble. A war broke down and he was defeated.

But before he went down, he entrusted his last will to his most trusted servant.

A maid.

"Do not kill them or I will abandon you." The King's word lingers in her ears.

The maid who serves him breakfast every morning is the same one who's responsible for secretly killing countless enemies who tried to assassinate him.

The maid who has the power to eliminate anyone who dares to harm the king. She is the blade behind him. His protector, his sword, his most loyal servant.

She is capable to wipe out an entire army with just her alone. She was given the power by the gods of the heaven and underworld to protect this great king that will one day save the world from destruction.

But why didn't she fought back if she's this powerful?

Because a maid has his master. And his order is absolute.

She's been a maid her whole life. And this king is her world. Losing the king means losing herself.

And so she obeyed.

"Live. And I will find you."

The king looked at her face for the last time as tears were streaming down her face. He took his last breath as he finally closed his eyes. She never let go of his hands until it becomes cold.

The maid who can kill and destroy anything has done nothing to save his king. She was frustrated, she was angry, she was in pain.

She carried the king and buried him to a special place. Before she left, she made a promise sealed with a powerful magic that not even the gods nor any being can erase.

She's a maid. As well as her strongest warrior. And she is me.

I am Verena Audrielle Goldendust.

And this is my story.

~*~

Author's note:

Welcome to another world of magic and fantasy! Sana mapatapos ko na talaga 'to since ang dami ko pang pending stories🤣

This story is inspired by many animes (Solo Leveling, The World's Strongest Assassin, etc.). Depende kung anong anime pinapanood ko while writing the chapters haha. Update is once or twice a week.

Expect grammatical errors, typos, etc but I will minimize them with the best of my ability and knowledge. Walang perfect sa mundo at hindi pro si otor.

I hope you will enjoy this story just as how I enjoy writing it. Ready na ba kayong malito ulit kung sino ang male lead? Then proceed! Enjooy!♥️

Language: TagLish
Date started: 1/21/24
Date finished: -ongoing-