Chapter 5: Merania Plaza

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"This is your end!" sigaw ng babae as she stabbed her sword to an emissary-class monster. The monster appears to be a giant wolf with powerful strength and speed.

Bumagsak ang halimaw sa lupa as it slowly dessipates into the air.

Finally, they had defeated one emissary class monster that appears near the gates of the Merania Kingdom.

They're a team of 6 professional warriors with a female student of Silverleaf Academy as their leader. She's the daughter of a noble, that's why she has that previlege kahit estudyante pa lamang siya.

They finally killed the emissary-class monster which took them 2 hours to defeat.

All of them are wounded at halos maubos na ang mana nila sa pakikipag laban.

"As expected from Lady Dianne! Natalo niya ang Emissary-class monster nang walang kahirap-hirap! Truly a blood of the noble warriors runs in you! Ikaw dapat ang kilalaning pinakamalakas na warrior sa buong kaharian, My Lady. Those peasants on top doesn't deserve those ranks!" Her team cheered while she stands proudly at the center of them.

They're already making quite a scene.

Dianna Grace Baroque, daughter of the noble Gian Baroque and noble lady Crissa Baroque. Their family is one of the most influential and wealthiest nobles in the world. They are a family of powerful, rich swordsmen who fought countless battles beside the royals back to ancient history. Maliban doon, successful rin ang business nila ng weapons especially swords and daggers. Those weapons made by the Baroque family are considered a luxury and of royalty.

They supply weapons directly to the palace which made them even more powerful and successful.

"Tch. They clearly haven't seen my strength! All of you are a witness here of how strong I am, right?! I am the strongest warrior here!" she yelled and the others cheered. Napapatingin na rin ang ibang tao sa kanila.

Being an only child, she has grown to be quite spoiled and narcissistic.

"Kung ikaw ang pinakamalakas na warrior dito, ibig sabihin ikaw rin ba ang pumatay sa Lord of Summons?" A commoner who happen to pass by, asked her. Kalat na rin kasi sa buong kaharian ang misteryosong pumatay kay Kargarus.

"You, peasant! Address the noble lady with respect---"

Susugurin na sana ng isang warrior ang taong 'yon when Dianna spoke.

"Yes, that's right. I'm the one who killed her."

Lahat sila napasingap sa sinabi ng babae.

"Her? But noble lady, the Lord of Summon was a man," sabi naman ng isa ring nanonood.

Pansamantalang napatigil si Dianna at napautal, "Y-You're right! Sa dami ko nang tinalong kalaban, hindi ko na sila pa maalala isa-isa. Especially the weak ones!"

The crowd cheered because of her announcement. "Because of your presence, alam naming ligtas kami sa kahit anong kapahamakan. Mabuhay ka, Lady Dianna!"

--

"Good afternoon, Sir," pagbati ni Charm nang makapasok siya sa office ni Sir Wilson.

Nakaupo ang guro sa isang malaking swivel chair na katapat ng kanyang malapad na mesa. May mahabang sofa rin sa may gilid kung saan may nakatambak na mga paper works.

Inayos ng guro ang kanyang salamin sabay ngumisi. Nanindig ang balahibo ni Charm. Pilit niyang pinipigilan ang kamay niya sa panginginig.

"Sit down, Miss Ashfield."