Chapter 6: Descendant

ALEXANDRA'S POV

"Aoi?"

Hindi ako makapaniwala sa nakita ko. He is so close to me I can smell his breath. Parang malulunod ako sa asul niyang mga mata at sa malamig niyang titig.

But how did he sneak on me without me noticing? Is it because I let my guard down for a few minutes?

I picked up my pace at mabilis na nilabas ang dagger na nakasabit sa hita ko na tinakpan ng short ko. I attacked him.

Ang bilis niya gumalaw. He can match my speed. Panay iwas lang siya.

But as an assassin, the longer I engage in battle, the shorter my chance of winning will be. And that's why I need to end this.

"Speed of Phonoi," I whispered as my entire body became lighter and flexible.

My speed increases at ramdam kong nahihirapan na siyang sabayan ako. And there I found my opening.

I went behind him and placed the dagger on his throat. He was completely caught off guard.

"What do you want?" I whispered. I can feel my eyes glow yellow.

"You're not an E-rank warrior," malamig niyang sambit habang nakataas pareho ang kamay.

How can he stay calm even in this situation?

"This is my final warning," malamig kong sabi while a portion of my blade slightly buries to his neck until it bleeds.

When I said that I can turn off my emotion, this is what I mean. I don't care who he is. As long as I see him as a threat or an enemy, I will kill him.

"You forgot to remove the traces of Mr. Wilson's blood on you. I can smell it from a mile."

I was shocked at agad tiningnan ang paa ko. There was a freakin' blood stain on my foot.

Mabilis nakagalaw si Aoi at nakawala sa pagkakahawak ko. He even grabbed my arm and slammed me to the ground.

How can he move so fast? He can almost compete with my speed.

Napangiti ako. This is a first. Anyone who knew my real identity never lived to tell the tale. Except him.

Napatingin ako kay Aoi. He has a slim yet muscular figure. His deep blue eyes stare at me the way I stare at my prey. His dark messy hair compliments his eyes. He's a completely different person from the one I know in the academy.

Nakatayo lang siya yet I can tell that he's entirely aware of his surroundings and my movement.

"No one will believe you even if you tell them," sabi ko sa kanya.

From the darkness, I saw him grin. "I won't."

Nagtaka ako. "Why? And what do you want from me?"

His thin lips curved into a grin as his eyes seems to glow in blue. Those eyes are the same of a predator who already took countless lives by his own hands.

"I just want to know who took down my prey first," he said before he disappeared into the darkness.

I cannot kill him because I know he's strong. It's just that...

I can't.

--

Para akong bangag habang naglalakad patungo sa CR ng school. Kalat na sa buong campus ang pagkamatay ng matandang 'yon and how his evil deeds were exposed to the school. The evidence was so strong that their power and influence cannot hide his deeds. The palace itself intervenes and the Wilson family were stripped off of their nobility and confiscated their properties and wealth.