Chapter 8: Plan

"Come forth, Belzathar."

A red magic circle appeared in front of me as a male creature with a human-like appearance slowly ascended from that circle. Maputla ang balat niya and he has two demon like horns that grows from his temple. There are red markings on his face as well as other parts of his body.

He actually looks fine.

"My lady Verena, it is an honor to be summoned," pag bati nito as he kneeled half knee before me.

Narito ako ngayon sa sentro ng kapitolyo ng Merania. There is an abandoned warehouse in the eastern part of the capital at napapalibutan ito ng mga kakahuyan. No one actually tries to renovate the building because of the occasional apperances of monsters within the area.

Based on my experiences, once I have stolen a skill from the enemy, that skill shall recognize me as its new master and therefore will know everything about me in exchange for their binding loyalty.

"You came from the underworld, right?" tanong ko.

"Yes, my lady. I am the prince of the Bathelheim Kingdom. One of the 13 kingdoms in the Underworld."

Nanlaki ang mata ko. A prince? Kaya pala malakas ang mana na nararamdaman ko mula sa kanya. He's a general class after all. But he seems different from the last time I saw him at the academy during the attack.

"How did you end up being under Kargarus?"

"Him, with the other generals of the Order has tried to invade the Underworld in search of you, the Servant. At habang hinahanap ka nila, they destroy kingdoms along the way at kasama ang kaharian namin. They killed my father and Kargarus turned me into one of his summons."

Order? That sounds familiar.

"What exactly is the Order?" tanong ko.

"I'm sorry, my lady. Pero hindi ko rin po alam kung ano sila. All I know is they call themselves as gods and their primary mission is to find you."

Ito rin ang sinabi ni Kargarus noon na hinahanap nila ako. And by "them," I'll assume that there are still more of them na naghihintay lang kung kailan sila susunod na aatake.

And by attacking the academy, I'll assume that they had already sensed my presence inside. But as the weakest E-class student, there's no chance that they'll suspect me.

Kailangan ko pa ng maraming information. I need to find out about the Order at mahanap rin ang Red Amethyst without his help. But before I find the stone, kailangan ko munang unahin ang mga kakampi ni Kargarus as they can be a threat to the resurrection of the King.

"Come forth, Avion."

Another male creature with human-like appearance ascended from the magic circle. He is also one of the general-class that I've acquired from Kargarus. At pareho kay Belzathar, parang may nag iba rin sa kanya. I just can't put my finger to it yet.

"You called me, My Lady."

He is the White Dragon. A mythical creature from the books na tinuturo dito sa academy na part ng curriculum. He is the mightiest dragon among all dragons as he reigned way before the existence of humanity. What made him the strongest is his exceptional healing abilities that can almost resurrect the dead. Dahil sa kapangyarihan nito, he led countless wars that has almost zero casualties because of his continuous healing ability. It drives their enemy to exhaustion of resources and power. He's also immune to any physical attacks and can even create a barrier to protect himself from magic attack while continuosly healing his army. He has the impossible strength that the books labeled him as a mythical creature because they refuse to believe that such dragon exist.