Chapter 2: When it Pours , it rains

Hey people! If you like the chapter Please vote! Or atleast share your suggestion!🤗

Okay! I won't delay you guys further!

Happy reading!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dhara's POV:

Not even having the luxury to drown myself in my own thoughts and contemplation, I was pulled out it by a shriek loud voice "Ae ladki! Can't you hear us? Is this how you were taught to respect your elders?!" Said one of the woman who claimed themselves as relatives.

I looked at her puzzled, she had frustrated but arrogant expression on her face ; with the mess my brain is right now, I don't know how I should reply to her.

Keeping in mind that they're elders and have also lost their relatives, I asked politely "I am sorry. But please try to understand, it's a hospital, we should maintain our composure, no matter how distressed we're."

With this , I turned to Viraj , who was still standing there, looking haggard and broken , I turned and called "Nurse." refering to Viraj, they came and Viraj was taken to get treated. He walked away with their support, looking like a soulless being..

But then a male voice boomed " Hey! Don't you get us or what?!Answer our questions dammit?! Where's our nephew?! We need to meet him!" ,

I felt a yank on my elbow and was forcefully turned to another direction, "Who fuck do you think you are huh?! Your an ill omen! Look! You came and all this happened!"

"Huh! Got married into a rich family and she thinks she's queen! Can do anything she likes!" Scoffed another woman.

I slowly traced the hand with my eyes , the hand that has yanked me ; it was a man.
How dare he? 
Was all the mess we're already in, not enough, that they're creating a scene here?

But I have had enough!

*THASH!!*

I gave a tight-slap to the man and he fell on the ground due to the impact.

This time , everyone in close proximity, looked at us , I gave them a warning glare and immediately, they all scurried away.

I turned back to those morons and said "This is a hospital! You talk slowly here , not bark!! And do you think I don't, that your greed for money pulled you here and not your concern for you relatives?!"

I then turned away and called "Security!!" 

They came running ; "Drag these bunch of greedy buffoons away from here! I shouldn't see them in the vicinity of the hospital!"

And they abided , as I watched them being dragged away , they barked "We will see you soon you bitch!!" ,

"You ill omen! Your gonna pay for this badly!!" ,

"We're gonna make you cry tears of blood!!".

Huh..what do they think? I am gonna cry? Beg?

As I turned back , I saw a haggard eyed, distressed looking but still giving me a suspicious expression, Shivansh.

Shivansh and I had not developed any devar-Bhabhi relationship till now.