Chapter 18: Assurance

Author's POV:

D- Are you fu**ing kidding me?! *Furious*

Roared Dhara as soon as she listened to what the caller on other side said.

Everybody on the dining table (except Rudraneel i.e.) got scared by her sudden anger. Chills ran down there spine hearing her dangerously furious voice.

While Dhara immediately got up from the dining table , looking very tense and livid at the same time , she was pacing to and fro while on the call.

D- Ok! Ok! *In a very careful , agitated but tone*

D- Listen Shiv! Keep calm. Okay?

Your Bhabi maa will send additional reinforcement within a few minutes! Nothing will happen to you! Just tell me your current location right now!

Shivansh, who was on the other side of the call , told her all the info she needed.

D- Shiv, listen! Turn left from the exact spot , where you are!

(After a few minutes)

Are you in the intersection?

Ok! Now then turn right and keep driving in full speed! Don't look back! Don't stop matter what happens! Drive in full speed!!

I will cut the call for a moment, okay?

Don't worry! Nothing will happen to you! I will not let anything happen to you Shiv! *In a assuring tone*

Don't think I am not there with you! I am totally there with you , I am just not physically present!

Baccha listen! It's needed for you safety okay? Let me cut the call! *In a soothing tone*

Dhara cuts the call and immediately dialed another number in a hurry.

D- 12! Reach with all your forces on GD road!

Ask all your men to follow the car M90012 , a black Wagnar! And shoot the car behind that car!

(12 is one of Dhara's ppl in NE , he is like her left-hand. If Rex always stays by her side and does the cut-throat extremely secretive works , then 12 is the one doing all the mess-clearing recklessly.

Rex and 12 are totally devoted to Dhara like she's there god.And why not? Afterall, when nobody was their for them in their lives , Dhara came and stood by their side. Rex and 12 both are younger than Dhara, 26 yrs old)

Go! There shouldn't be any harm on Shiv!

Everybody by now is worried and tense for Shiv , they wanted to ask what exactly happened. But they didn't have the courage looking at her , she was livid and tense.

Dhara than immediately called somebody else.

D- Rex! Prepare my private jet immediately! We need to go to Shillong! *In agitated, tense and dangerous tone*

(Rex did what Dhara asked without a word)

Dhara cut the call , washed her hands and started running upstairs.

Suddenly she felt a tug on her wrist and she stopped at the stairs , she looked back tracing the hand.

It was Rudraneel.

Looking at Dhara with a intense tense and serious gaze , he asked,
"What happened?" *In a serious tone*

Dhara was about to tell him but her gaze fell on a very tense looking Trishani. She thought that it would distress them up even more if she says it now.