Chapter 14: The confrontation

.

.

.

Author's POV:

But when they found that nothing they did, could convince Rudraneel for the marriage, Dahak Singh Chauhan played a dirty trick!

He threatened Rudraneel , that if he don't marry the Sinha's daughter, he would put his and Nayana Singh Chauhan's shares under Ashalata Sinha's name!

This would result in making her the second largest shareholder in the company , only second to Rudraneel by 5 %!

And it would have been an immense threat to his position as CEO!

And so, he agreed to that marriage...

But 5 days before the marriage, as if like a divine signal! Rudraneel overheard Dadu sa and dadi sa talking about how they would've wanted him to get married to Dhara, instead.

Rudraneel, had observed Dhara in business forums and events.

He had observed other ppl in those events too , in order to understand their weaknesses and insecurities, to use it to his advantage, but Dhara...she was the first woman he had ever, noticed..

But due to being oblivious to the feelings alike to love, and being a strict professional, he had failed to notice his affinity towards Dhara.

Overhearing their conversation , planted the seed of a revoluting thought in his mind!

Since Dahak Singh Chauhan had asked me to marry the daughter of the Sinha's , but he never mentioned, which one!

Though that time , he only thought that Dhara was an interesting human to him and he didn't hate the idea of getting married to her unlike when with Nabanita!

Whenever she was around , he would love observing her antics!

How hard she would try to go unnoticed and how relaxed she would be by successfully doing so!

Whenever her dadi ma , Ashalata Sinha would speak and fake sweet words would flow from her mouth, Dhara expressions were a treat to watch for him!

She wouldn't show any visible mocking expression but observing her subtle mocking expressions, it would give him a unique joy!

In those boring, filled with fakeness business parties, looking at Dhara's original and unabashed self, would bring a wave freshness to his heart and mind!

Only he know how hard it would was for he to control my laughter in those moments!

_______
__________

During that time, there were rumours going on,  of Dhara, not being in good terms with her family.

And Rudraneel, had witnessed it first hand!

She wouldn't attend any parties or business forums the rest of the Sinha's would frequently attend, she was only present when there was an immense need to.

Calculating all the pros and cons , Rudraneel finally decided, who would he tie the knot with....Dhara it was!

Her not being in good relation with her family would keep the shares safe , even if Mr.Dahak handed the shares to her!

And since he had to marry a Sinha only , why not marry the Sinha he liked the most? And why not the Sinha, his family, that is dadu sa and dadi sa loves?

But the only obstacle was Dhara herself!

The question was ; would she agree to a tie the knot with him?