Chapter 7: Emotions

You read to be entertained?🤔

Than vote too! For your writer to be entertained! 😆
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author's POV:

Dhara came back from the company in the evening..the sun was going to set , but it casted an orangish hue on the sky.

Dhara sitting in the car , looked out the window, as she saw crows and birds going back to their nests...it was a serene view..

As the car came stopped outside Nishith Villa's main gate , Dhara came out of the car and proceeded inside

As she was walking towards the villa , she saw Shivansh and Trishani sitting on the steps of the villa along with badi ma.

Trishani was hugging Badi ma and crying while Shivansh had a distressed but stoic expression.. badi ma was consoling Trishani,

"shh...shh.. don't cry na baba..she will comeback! Why are you crying baccha? I said na , she has just gone for some work , she will come back! Shh...shhh.."

Looking at the scene , Dhara instantly got extremely worried , she ran towards them!

Trishani spotted her and left badi ma's embrace and she too, ran towards Dhara.

Trishani ran and hugged Dhara , while Dhara picked her up in her embrace.

She wiped Trishani's tears softly with her aachal (Saree's pallu in Bengali), while continuing walking towards the villa and asked Trishani

"Baccha.. what happened? Why are you crying? Hm?..Did something somebody scold you?hm? Tell me who is it! I gonna teach them a good lesson! Tell me baby!"

But Trishani kept sobbing , hugging Dhara tightly and hiding her face in the crook of Dhara's neck...