Chapter 12: He's back..!

Author's POV:

7:00 AM:

It's a fine rainy morning in Ratripur...
It's been storming constantly since last night.

And because it's cold and windy, that in Nishith Villa currently , everyone is asleep in their respective rooms.

Everyone, except for Dhara that is!

She has got a habit of waking up early, no matter the weather or the situation!

Dhara's POV:

It's 7:00 AM in the morning and it's raining...

Rainy season has always been my favourite... It's brings such a auspicious feeling to my heart.

Whenever it rains, it's as if, it's nature's way of cleansing away all dirt from the air environment and...our heart..

After every rain , the leaves of tree's and plant's are always clean and their real colour pops up.

The whole atmosphere feels fresh , pure and vibrant!

I didn't have to go to office today, and so sitting on my window frame , I am reading a book about economics , with peace in my mind , occasionally looking outside the window, to gaze at the view outside...

"MADAM!!!" I am startled out of my thoughts when I hear a loud voice of a girl calling me.

As I turn my head towards the door of my room , I see a sweaty DR. Bedi, breathing restlessly while holding onto the door's frame. She seemed like she has come here after running a marathon or something!

I immediately got down from the window frame and asked while rushing towards her,

"What happened?"

"Mam , Ru-Rudraneel sir's heart rate is unstable, his body is shaking heavily! Dr.Chaddha is with him, treating but we believe , we may need more equipments fast!

Please come with me , take a look!"

I feel very worried! Rudraneel was very stable in the last couple of years but suddenly what has happened for his body to react like that?