Chapter 11: Two years later

Give me votes and comments=give me fun!

Happy reading!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author's POV:

_2 Years later_

It's been 2 years since the incident on the funeral day...

Some things have changed, many remained unchanged.

Shivansh gave NEET later that year and got it. He chose to go to NEIGHRIMS , in Meghalaya, Shillong.

Dhara was very happy about the fact and was even more content that he chose NEIGHRIMS, because her bestie
Kairavi is there , and she knows , she will take care of him , also because NE was like her fortress, being in NE before marriage for so long , she has her loyal ppl in every nook and cranny of NE , so safety of Shivansh is also guaranteed.

And Shivansh can also protect himself now , after the funeral day attack , Shivansh learned fighting from her and her most fiercest fighters , so even if something goes wrong , he can protect himself. And his stay in the village , also made him bend a bit more towards traditionals. He's currently in Meghalaya , completing his MBBS 2nd yr.

 He's currently in Meghalaya , completing his MBBS 2nd yr

(A 20 yrs old Shivansh)

Talking about, protecting one self , Trishani is also not far behind.

She also learned self-defense from her. Trishani is currently in 10 th standard and very energetic. As fun and savage as ever. She's become a full-fledged 16 yrs old , whose combination of a whole lot of things, from modern to traditional, from high maintenance to anything works, from oh-so sweet to savage little chilli!

Badi ma is still looking after her studies, she goes to school only when exams are to given.

This arrangement was done by Dhara after talking (blackmailing) the principal.