Chapter 21: Respect

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author's POV:

It's been two months since.

Surprisingly, nothing unusual happened in the lives of Dhara , Rudraneel and others since the attack.

Life has been as smooth as it was for Dhara , like the time when Dhara wasn't involved in all this , that is , the time before marriage.

No one got attacked in these 2 months ; unexpectedly, Dhara wasn't being followed while going or coming from the office; but obviously , she didn't reduce security measures just cause of that.

In the last months , Rudraneel has shown much progress in his health. And why not?

Afterall, Dhara has been taking care of Rudraneel like he's a newborn baby!

After coming back from Shillong, her sole focus diverted to Rudraneel's state of health. She knew , Rudraneel needs to recover very fast before something more serious happens again..

In the meantime, Dhara and Rudraneel have gotten much closer too. They both have become used to eachother, they argue like a normal married couple at times while on other times Rudraneel is busy making Dhara blush and annoying her , well Dhara too , doesn't let chances, to do the same , go!

After coming back, Dhara shared the information she got from her investigation in Shillong to Rudraneel. She even asked Rudraneel about the "blood kept out" puzzle.

While listening to her , Rudraneel also suspected the relatives,

Their conversation that time:

Author's POV:

Dhara and Rudraneel are currently in their room , both sitting in the bed , Dhara is showing Rudraneel the clues and discussing (more like, Dhara's venting her frustration about those attackers)

"--so, I caught that guy after our car was attacked , and only after 3° torture , did he finally open his mouth!"

And when he did open , he said a puzzle! And I was really thinking like, "wtf bro! If you wanna give info. Give it straight-forwardly na! Why make a jalebi out of a info?" Ugh! *rolls her eyes*

An amused Rudraneel than rasped,
"Oh~ and what was the puzzle?"

It was , "When blood is kept out of the body for a long time, it becomes rotten."

"Blood?... Maybe Relatives.." *in deep thought*

"Even I thought that at first."

"At first?", he asked, raising his one eyebrow. Dhara started to explain,

"Well , because of the kept out part.. it's means whomever it is , he/she is kept out of the family for some reason..?

So that would mean , blood kept out is probably some estranged family member of yours.

And moreover *grin* , I've already 'investigated' the other relatives." *Smirk*

Looking at Dhara's expression, Rudraneel understood what 'investigation' she did.

Rudraneel's POV:

*Grin* 'Investigation', hn?

But...what did they do , for her to take it to 'investigation' ? *Worried*