𝟎𝟎𝟗; ᴀɴᴛᴀʀᴇs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

THE SCENE SHIFT TO, Ancestral house of the Black family. The Black family, descendants of a noble house, their mansion a majestic structure, rising tall in the gloomy English countryside.

Its facade is a study in stone, with dark windows and a towering door, as if to ward off all but the most determined visitors. The grounds surround it like a moat, shrouded in mist and secrets, where rumors grow like ivy on ancient walls.

Inside, a grand staircase, as black as midnight, curls upward, leading to the second floor, where a single light flickers, waiting for the Heir.

Once again, the hall was in disbelief, the Black family's manor was so beautiful yet was still no match to the Peverell manor.

"I am still not over, it's beauty." Pandora exclaimed next to Regulus quietly."I know." He whispered.

The other members of the Black were proud of the compliments they were gaining.

Meanwhile two persons were
fuming in jealousy and anger.

Antares Black, a boy of rare beauty and dark mystery. A son of stars and wolves, with a heart of stone and a soul of flame.

The last remnant of an ancient line, his hair as dark brown as ink. His eyes a swirling supernova, where light and darkness sink.

His eyes are deep and solemn, yet full of longing and secrets. His soul, a stormy sea, with emotions churning and wild. He walks with a silent grace, a wolf among the stars. A creature of the night, a son of fire, and an heir of scars.

Yet he was the precious jewel of his family, the son of Lady Black nee Lupin.

Sirius watch his son, he looks just
like his mother except for the eyes.
A small spread on his lips, he was
happy to learn that his son were
treated well.

Alphard nodded proudly
watching his favorite nephew's
son.

"Damn, he is hot." Marlene says bluntly making a certain Lestrange clenched his fist because of jealousy.

"Marlene?"

"Yes?"

"Shut up."

"Brother."

"Yes, Dolphus?"

"It's a fucking kid." Rodolphus
snickers.

Antares walked down the stairs; he made his way to the living room where his mother were waiting for him.

His mother, Remina Black nee Lupin was a stunning woman, with a beauty that seemed to transcend time and space. Her eyes were a deep, dark brown, and they seemed to look straight into one's soul.

Her hair was a rich, dark brown, and it fell in loose waves down her back. Her skin was fair and smooth, with just the slightest hint of freckles across her nose and cheeks. Her smile was warm and genuine, with a hint of mischief in her eyes.

She carried herself with a grace and poise that seemed to come from within her heart, rather than any outward effort. And she was one of the most important women in his life.

Sirius's eyes look on the screen, he
was over the moon. His moony were
well and his son love his mother.

He does wish to be with them but
he could still change the future.

"RAIL ME!"

Sirius glare at Marlene, "Go back to
your future husband!" He growled before hugging Remina's waists.