𝟎𝟕𝟏; ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ ᴏғ ʀᴏsᴇs

━━━ BOTH WALKS OUTSIDE THE HALL.
Antares and Coventina walk together outside the hall, their steps not making a sound. Antares kept his eyes on Coventina as they strolled outside the hall, unable to take his eyes off her beauty.

The wind blew through her hair, giving it an ethereal look. Her aura seemed
like a galaxy of roses, emitting an overwhelming fragrance and radiance that captivated Antares.

Antares was taken aback by Coventina's aura and wanted to get closer. He slowly approached her until they were walking side-by-side. As the wind continued to blow, the scent of roses filled the air. Antares breathed in deeply and savored every moment of being near Coventina.

He could feel the passion and energy radiating from her every pore, as if it were seeping out and creating a warm, cozy embrace around them. Antares felt as if he were floating on air, surrounded by the beauty of the stars and the warmth of a rose garden.

Antares knew that Coventina was dangerous in many ways, but he was drawn to her. She was like a rose: beautiful yet dangerous, with a hint of blood. But Antares was willing to take the risk for a chance to be near her. He knew that when her petals fell and her thorns cut deep, it would be a pain worth enduring. For him, it would be a passion worth living.

He never fear danger, nor does he fear Death. As long as she stay near him, unharm that what matters because Antares would never hesitate to spill blood for her. A Black would always be a Black.

Antares was willing to do anything for his Coventina. He never feared danger or death, as long as she was safe and unharmed. In fact, he would gladly shed blood if it meant protecting her.

Antares was a Black, through and through, and he would never hesitate to do whatever it took to make Coventina happy, even if it meant making a few messes. A Black would always be a Black.

"Explain." Coventina turns around. Her eyes were like million of stars, grey with a hint of green. Yet her aura changed quickly. Because she was tired of Antares hiding secrets from her.

Coventina looked at Antares, her grey with a touch of green eyes piercing through him. "Explain." She seemed to be demanding, tired of Antares hiding secrets from her. But Antares knew that he couldn't hide anymore, that he needed to expose himself.

Antares was willing to reveal everything, to confess his deepest truths, because he knew that he had to, in order to stay with Coventina. But then again secrets are meant to remain mere secrets.

Until the right time come.

"I can't tell you how I met Aamon not can I tell you everything I hide from you," He tells her honestly. Antares lied everytimes, to his friends, to his family and to himself even to Coventina.

"Then what can you tell me?!" She asks, her tone loud and clear. "You and Aerys hides too many things from me!" She continued, her hands clenched tightly.

Antares looked down at Coventina, his eyes cold yet soft at the same time. In that moment, he placed his palm on the side of her neck, his touch sending a shiver down her spine.

For a second, he let the silence linger between the two of them as he gaze softly into her eyes. It was a powerful moment, one that left both of them breathless.

Even with their secrets, with their lies, there was a deep connection between the two of them. A connection that seemed impossible to break.

"I know you are angry at me for  hiding everything from you," Antares murmurs, his thumb caressing Coventina's neck.

"You have every right to hate me. I will take it all for you," he continues, his voice soft and tender. "Your pain, anger, hatred and happiness, because, my love, all that I care about is your safety─even if it means lying to you. I will do it."