𝟎𝟐𝟗; ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ

THE NEXT DAY, however, Coventina felt like killing someone. Things started to go downhill from breakfast in the Great Hall. The three long house tables were laden with tureens of porridge, plates of kippers, and dishes of eggs and bacon, beneath the enchanted ceiling.

Coventina and Anastacius sat down at the Gryffindor table next to Aelora
"Good morning!" Aelora greeted cheerfully.

"Morning, Ael." Anastacius kissed her forehead and Coventina's before taking her book away from her.

"Really?" Coventina looked at him with disbelief. "Take a breath and eat." He said firmly.

"Big brother in making!" A gryffindor exclaims.

"What?" Her friend asks, "He is acting like an older brother so." She shrugs.

A big, lumpy package bounced off Seamus's head and, a second later, something large and gray fell into Granger's jug, spraying them all with milk and feathers.

"Enrol!" said Weasley, pulling the bedraggled owl out by the feet. Errol
slumped, unconscious, onto the table, his legs in the air and a damp red
envelope in his beak. "Oh, no -" Weasley gasped.

"It's all right, he's still alive," said Coventina, "When he stop breathing, we will party." She adds.

"It's not that - it's that." Weasley was pointing at the red envelope. It looked quite ordinary to Granger, but Weasley and Seamus were both looking at it as though they expected it to explode.

"What's the matter?" said Aelora.

"She's - she's sent me a Howler," said Ron faintly. "You'd better open it, Ron," said Seamus in an amuse whisper. "It'll be worse if you don't my mom sent me one once, and I ignored it and" - he gulped - "it was horrible."

"Oh, mine was worse, three in one day on the first day in Hogwarts," Sirius muttered bitterly. He try his best to hide the resentment he feel but he couldn't.

Orion shakes his head and looks at his son. "Si-" Alphard place his hand on his shoulder. "Talk to him another time." He said.

"Okay."

Weasley's whole attention was fixed on the letter, which had begun to
smoke at the corners. "Open it," Seamus urged. "It'll all be over in a few minutes -"

Weasley stretched out a shaking hand, eased the envelope from Errol's
beak, and slit it open. Seamus stuffed his fingers in his ears. A split second later, a roar of sound fiIled the huge hall, shaking dust from the ceiling.

"Everyone with sensitive earing,please cover your ears." Mortem warns, Sirius, Regulus along sude their cousins and
siblings with James and Achilles covered their ears.

"THE CAR, I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SURE STEALING THE PRISED IF THEY'D EXPELLED YOU, YOU WAIT TILL I GET HOLD OF YOU, I DON'T SUPPOSE YOU STOPPED TO THINK WHAT YOUR FATHERAND I WENT THROUGH WHEN WE SAW IT WAS GONE -"

Mrs. Weasleys yells, a hundred times louder than usual, made theplates and spoons rattle on the table, and echoed deafeningly off the stone walls.

People throughout the hall were swiveling around to see
who had received the Howler, and Weasley sank so low in his chair that
only his crimson forehead could be seen.

Coventina quickly covered her ears with a cold glared at Weasley.

"- LETTER FROM DUMBLEDORE LAST NIGHT, I THOUGHT YOUR FATHER WOULD DIE OF SHAME, WE DIDN'T BRING YOU UP TO BEHAVE LIKE THIS, YOU AND HERMIONE COULD BOTH HAVE DIED -"