𝟎𝟒𝟔; ɪɴʜᴇʀɪᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴇsᴛ

THE REST OF THE FINAL TERM passed in a haze of blazing sunshine. Hogwarts was back to normal with only a few, small differences - Defense Against the Dark Arts classes were canceled ("but we've had plenty of practice at that anyway," Weasley told a disgruntled Granger) and Lucius Malfoy had been sacked as a school governor.

Ginny Weasley was perfectly happy again. Too soon, it was time for the journey home on the Hogwarts Express.

Coventina, Antares, Anastacius, Draco, Aelora and Delphina got a compartment to themselves.

"The badass group." Marlene grins.

They made the most of the last few hours in which they were allowed to do magic before the holidays. They were almost at King's Cross when Antares remembered something.

"Ma déesse, will you pass the summer vocation with my family again?" He smiles. "No, I have many things to deal with, but I will send letter to aunt Remi." She answered boredly.

Remina smiles brightly, she was so happy that her niece recognizes her as her aunt.

Antares pouted, "Okay." He looked back at Draco who nervous for some unknown reason. The Hogwarts Express slowed and finally stopped.

Antares kissed Coventina on her cheek as quick as possible and went away with Draco and Delphina.

"He is so cute." Alice squeals. "I agree!" Narcissa and Marlene nods at each other.

"I want to be Antares though." A Slytherin pouts.

"You mean Coventina?" Her friend asks her.

"No, Antares, he is so lucky to have
such fine girl."

"That brat." Coventina wipe her cheek nervously and walked toward Gringotts.

"Why are we going there?" Aelora asked curious as she placed her chin on Coventina's shoulders.

"Inheritance test." Anastacius replies while placing his book in his bag.

Achilles smiles, something tells him that he is going to like this.

"Okay!"

Once they entered, they walked to the nearer empty teller and looked at a goblin.

"Hello, I am here for an inheritance test." Coventina said boredly. She did not care if she was being disrespectful after all, they were disrespectful toward Aelora.

"I love how she always protect
Aelora." Dorcas smirks.

"Kinda like Narcissa with Alice." Barty states.

"It will be 4 gallons taken from your vault, follow me." The goblin started walking.

Coventina nodded and started following the goblin who lead her in an office. She sat down with Aelora and Anastacius neared her as she took a look at the goblin's name.

"I am here for an blood inheritance test." She stated. The goblin smiled nastily and push the parchment forward with a dagger in front of her.

The Potter looks at the name, this was the goblin who take care of their vaults.

"Three drop of blood on the parchment." Griphook said from across the room.

Coventina took the dagger and slice her palm without flinching. She did not feel the pain since she was used with it.

"What is that supposed to mean?" James asks worriedly.

"Calm down, Malachi." Achilles intertwined their hands, ignoring
the glares from Lily.