𝟎𝟏𝟗; ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅs ᴅᴏɢ

COVENTINA LET OUT, a sighed, it was the twenty five letters of poem that Black had sent her. She felt like ripping her hair off her head but she would never do that. She sighed and opened the letter.

My love for you is as strong as the stars, For your heart is so bright I can see them from afar. From the depths of my soul I call your name, For you are like the sun that lights up this darkest flame.

"Damn, he is more poetic than me!" Barty gasp in disbelief.

Your eyes are like the forest, green and deep,
Your smile is like a song, so sweet and soft to keep.

My heart is at ease when I hear your voice, it gives me peace.

My love for you is like the moon, shining bright in the night,
For you are my guiding star, the one who makes things right.

"Awww!"

"Why can't you do that?!" A Gryffindor girl pout as she glare at her boyfriends.

"Alright, I will try my best."

Your laugh is like a melody, so sweet to hear,
My heart skips a beat when I think of you my dear.

"He gain his brain from Remi." James said, "What? I am smart too!" Sirius pout.

"Huh.." Sirius glare at Regulus.

"You too?!"

I'm in awe of your beauty, your spirit and your grace,
For you are one of a kind, and I can never replace.
My love for you will always be true,
My heart belongs to you, and only to you.

-Antares Black

"Does that mean I can break it?" She wonder curiously. "Very funny." Anastacius rolled his eyes.

"I tried too."

"Well atleast, he have taste." Aelora shrugged.

As the owls flooded into the GreatHall as usual, everyone's attention was caught at once by a long thin package carried by six large screech owls.

Coventina was just as interested as everyone else to see what was in this large parcel and was amazed when the owls soared down and dropped it right in front of her, knocking his
bacon to the floor.

They had hardly fluttered out of the way when another owl dropped a letter on top of the parcel.

She ripped open the letter first,
which was lucky, because it said,

DO NOT OPEN THE PARCEL AT THE TABLE.

It contains your new Nimbus Two Thousand, but I don't want everybody knowing you've got a broomstick or they'll all want one. Oliver Wood will meet you tonight on the Quidditch pitch at seven o'clock for your first training session.

- Professor M. McGonagall

"I always know, you love us so much!" Sirius smirk.

"Why us?" Marlene raise a brow.

"Because Antares also have Nimbus Two Thousand in a box with the same type of letter as Coventina." Remina replied.

"Oh."

"A Nimbus Two Thousand!' Ron moaned enviously. "I've never
even touched one." Coventina clenched her hand in anger.

"If I don't kill him, I will go crazy." She thought.