𝟎𝟒𝟐; ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ

GRYFFINDOR'S NEXT QUIDDITCH,
match would be against Hufflepuff. Wood was insisting on team practices every night after dinner, so that Coventina barely had time for anything but Quidditch and homework.

However, the training sessions were getting better, or at least drier,
and the evening before Saturday's match she went up to her chamber
to drop off his broomstick feeling Gryffindor's chances for the Quidditch cup had never been better.

Her calm mood did not last long as she looked everywhere in her room.

"What are people's problel with making the poor girl angry every single
time?" Alice asks.

"I don't know myself." Frank replies and kiss Alice's cheek who blushes.

"It's gone! Damn it the diary!" She clenched her hand walked out of her chamber.

"So we have thief in the school?" Evan asks outloud.

"Totally." Rodolphus says coldly. "Geez. dolphin calm down!" Rabatsn groaned, "Still not over it?"

"Go to Hell Rabastan." Rodolphus hissed, "Bitch, where do you think I came from?"Rabastan smirks.

"You two." Bellatrix glares at them, "Yes sissy in law?" She sighs, Bellatrix was so done with everyone's bullshits.

Thr scene shift to Anastacius who was eating his food silently while Aelora was giggling next to him. "You are telling us that a magical diary that belong to Tom Riddle had disappear?"

"Yes, Aelora." Coventina sighed.

"But - only a Gryffindor could have stolen - nobody else knows our
password -" "Exactly," said Aastacius.

"Since Peter is not there, it couldn't have been him." Sirius shrugs. "What?" Peter frowns.

"You always steal our foods." James replies and Achilles frowns.

"Steal Malachi's food?" He thought.

They woke the next day to brilliant sunshine and a light, refreshing
breeze.

"Perfect Quidditch conditions!" said Wood enthusiastically at the
Gryffindor table, loading the
team's plates with scrambled eggs.

"Coventina, buck up there, you
need a decent breakfast."

"Thanks Merlin, one of them care
about her health." Euphemia smiles.

"Prettt sure that he is only saying that because of Quidditch, mom." James says.

Euphemia frowns.

As she left the Great Hall with Anastacius and Aelora to go and collect her Quidditch things, another thinh happened.

"Kill this time... let me rip... tear..."

"This shitty voice is killing me."

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

Coventina shook her head, She raced up to Gryffindor Tower, collected her Nimbus Two Thousand, and joined the large crowd swarming across the grounds, but her mind was still in the castle along with the bodiless voice, and as she pulled on her scarlet robes in the locker room.

The teams walked onto the field to tumultuous applause. Oliver Wood took off for a warm-up flight around the goal posts; Madam Hooch released the balls. The Hufflepuffs, who played in canary yellow, were standing in a huddle, having a last-minute discussion of tactics.