𝟎𝟏𝟐; sᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴀᴛ

AELORA RAISED A BROW, "How do we get sort exactly?" She asked Delphina who was standing behind her.

"Apparently, a hat will be place on your head and he will decide in
which house you will get." Delphina answered kindly. Aelora found herself liking the girl. She was like Coventina but more carefree and cheerful.

"That look like the start of a joyful friendship!"

Anastacius kept his eyes fixed on the door. Any second now, Professor McGonagall would come back and lead him to his doom.

"He seems very dramatic about that sentence." Pandora chuckle.

"Well, it was show that he hates people so." Regulus answers.

Then something happened which made Aelora jump about a foot in the air - several people behind him screamed. "What the -?"She gasped. So did the people around her. About twenty ghosts had just streamed through the back wall.

Pearly-white and slightly transparent, they glided across the room talking to each other and hardly glancing at the first year. They seemed to be arguing. What looked like a fat little monk was saying, "Forgive and forget, I say, we ought to give him a second chance -" Coventina sighed.

"Great." She thought.

"My dear Friar, haven't we given Peeves all the chances he deserves? He gives us all a bad name and you know, he's not really even a ghost - I say, what are you all doing here?'"
A ghost wearing a ruff and tights had suddenly noticed the first year.

"I remember having a heart attack at seeing them." Barty chuckles

"Unfortunately, you are still here." Regulus says while laying his head on Pandora's shoulder.

Barty frown.

Nobody answered.

"New students!" said the Fat Friar, smiling around at them. "About to be sorted, I suppose?" A few people nodded mutely.

"Hope to see you in Hufflepuff!" said the Friar. "My old house, you know.

Some Hufflepuff smiles.

"Move along now," said a sharp voice. "The Sorting Ceremony's
about to start." Professor McGonagall had returned. One by one, the ghosts
floated away through the opposite wall.

"Now, form a line," Professor McGonagall told the first years,
"And follow me." Feeling oddly as though his legs had turned to lead, Antares got into line behind Draco with, with Weasley behind him, and
they walked out of the chamber, back across the hall and through a pair of double doors into the Great Hall.

To be honest, Coventi.na had never even imagined such a strange and splendid place other than the Peverell Manor. It was lit by thousands and thousands of candles which were floating in mid-air over four long tables, where the rest of the students were sitting.

"Hogwarts is like our second home!" Sirius smiles with Peter who was still feeling guilty.

These tables were laid with glittering golden plates and goblets. At the top of the Hall was another long table where the teachers were sitting. Professor McGonagall led the first - years up here, so that they came to a halt in a line facing the other students, with the teachers behind them.

Antares looked around, his mother did tell him how beautiful Hogwarts was but it was beyond beautiful.

Remina smiles, she was happy to know that she will take her time to talk about her adventures to her son.