𝟎𝟐𝟑; ʏᴜʟᴇ

IT WAS CHRISTMAS EVE, Coventina was in the library early in the morning into she notice a red
and white book.

"She have to take a break from books," Sirius pouts.

"I agree." Alice chuckle.

She opened the booking and saw many recipe for Christmas, many type of cookies and cake.

With her usual cold and bored expression, she pulled out the recipe book and began gathering the ingredients - milk, flour, butter, sugar, and chocolate chips in the kitchen.

"Maybe baking some cake for them would be nice?" She thought.

"At eleven, I was sitting in the living room with a bad so that I would capture the father christmas." Peter answer bluntly.

"What is a father christmast?" Evan asks curiously.

"It's a story about a man leaving gifts for christmas and many children believe but oh, well since witches and wizards exist, maybe he does too." Remina answers.

"Oh...COOL!"

She quickly measured out each ingredient and followed the recipe carefully, but the process was just another routine task for her - there was no joy or excitement in her actions.

As she stirred the dough, she found herself humming a tune she couldn't quite place.

"Her voice is so..."

"Hipnotizing?"

"Angelic?"

"Unreal?

"Totally."

It was a happy and upbeat song, she finished the cookies and set them out to cool on a wire rack, then returned to the kitchen to clean up the mess she had made.

"Lumy!" She called out, quickly a elf-house apparate infront of her. "Please, do clean the kitchen." She said as gentle as possible yet her
tone were naturally cold.

"Yes, young missy!"

"Lumy have not change.." James smiles.

"Is not she, your house-elf?" Sirius asks confuse.

"Lumy also take care of the Peverell manor." Euphemia answers softly.

"Hm." Lily shake her head, she was quiet disapointed that her daughter would use a house-elf.

Aelora and Anastacius were still sound asleep in their bedrooms when the house-elf finished cleaning, so she decided to leave a plate of cookies for them to enjoy when they woke up.

She placed the cookies on a cute Christmas plate and left them on the kitchen table, just waiting for her friends to enjoy them.

After a while, the first one who came downstairs was Anastacius which did not surprise Coventina.

"Good morning." Anastacius smile lightly before ruffling Coventina's hair. "Hm, good morning, Anas." She replied with a small smile as well.

"Did you prepare this?" His eyes lighten up. "Serve yourselves."

"You too Aelora." She spoke to the girl that was behind her in the invisible cloak.

"Wait! Did she just mention an invisible cloak?" Rodolphus asks surprisely.

"Hell yea, she did."

"Tsk." Bellatrix rolled her eyes, she did not want to be there to react to some blood traitors.