𝟎𝟒𝟖; ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ

ANTARES BLACK WAS A MYSTERY, a story that was meant to be read and a riddle to be solve. Everyone who every met him would always said the same thing.

"He is such a prince charming!" A girl's voice was heard. "Oh my Merlin, he is so cute!" Another girl states. "He is just out of a fairy tail!" One after one would always says the same thing.

Antares Black is a Prince charming,
is not he?

"You mean the devil in disguise?" Draco scoffed, he ignore the eyes from their family who looks confuse at his statement.

"You said something, Dray?" Antares smiles charmingly.

"Oh-! I said that my cousin is the sweetest guy alive, how lucky am
I." He replies nervously.

"10 galleons bet he is pissing himself." Daphne states with a sly smile on her face.

"What about me déesse?" Antares
smiles brighten. "Hm, off with the
mask already Black." She scoffed.

"Why are you so mean?" Antares whined.

This was the true mystery.

Antares was currently standing in front of a cave with a devilish smiles on his face.

"Hot." Pansy commented with a smirks.

"Too good for you though." Delphina chuckles.

Rabastan smiled at his daughter and watched the necklace around her neck. He remember it being gift by grandfather.

The cave was dark and cold. The air was thick with a musty smell, and the ground was covered in a thick layer of mud. All around were piles of rocks and boulders, and the cave walls and ceiling were streaked with rust-colored stains.

Antares stood inside the cave, the devilish smile still plastered on his face as he looked around.

The silence was deafening, and as he took a step forward, a faint rustle of movement in the shadows caught his attention.

He could feel his heart pounding in his chest, and his hand automatically went to the sword at his side. But before he could draw it, a figure stepped out of the shadows, a tall man with a mane of golden hair and piercing blue eyes.

"He is as old as Dumbledore but look
so much better?" Marlene gasps in disbelief.

"It's because Dumbledore have no
taste." Delphina tells her mother.

The man's eyes met Antares's, and for a moment they just stood there, eyeing each other as if measuring each other up. Then, to Antares's surprise, the man spoke.

"Antares Black," he said, his voice low and commanding. "I am told you are searching for something."

Sirius frowns.

He was suspicious of the man in front
of him. This man looks powerful yet he almost look like a puppet.

"You are still alive old man?" Antares chuckles lightly. "I knew you would come after so many years." The old man answers.

"Antares Black!" Remina scolds.

"I apologize, mother dearest." Antares fools her with his cute smiles.

"You are forgiven, I guess." Remina curses the fact that her son had the same smile as his father.

"I need the book." Antares's playful attitude quickly fade away and was replace by seriousness.