A Baby?!

Jungkook pov

I was heading home from a late night walk. Now and then it would drizzle a little bit of rain but it didn't really bother me.

I was wearing a black hoodie with parachute pants I wanted to wear something comfortable plus it was a little cold outside so I thought it was a good fit for the night.

As I was walking I heard a faint noise I thought I was hearing things so I shrugged it off.  As I got closer the sound became louder and more clear it was crying as I got closer I saw it was coming from a little alleyway there was a little baby box with a blanket over it. I got closer to it and nelt down then pulled the blanket off the box to uncover a little baby inside.

I was in shock I didn't know what to do but look at the poor baby crying he had another blanket that was laying on him. I looked around to see if there was anyone that was to claim the child but there was no one I got up for a second and looked out of the alley to see if anybody was around but no one.

I went back to the crying baby and picked him up to try to calm him down he was really small in my hands it was kinda hard to see him as there wasn't a lamppost near us.

I grabbed the baby blanket that was laying on top of him earlier and rapped him in it the best I could to keep him warm after I did that it didn't take him long to stop crying. I let out a sigh of relief that he was calm but I didn't know what to do but I did know that I couldn't leave him here so I took him with me. I grabbed the baby box and everything else that was in there and headed home.

~At Home~
Jungkook's pov

When I walked in I heard the TV in the background as I set down the baby box on the table next to the door I heard someone coming I panicked a little because I was worried what they would think of this. It was Tae and Jimin who come up to me in a little bit of a hurry they seemed happy to see me which made me feel good.

"Hey, Jungkook how was your day" Tae asked.

I haven't seen Tae or the others almost all day because of things we had to do.

"It was good but.." I was cut off by Jimin

"Uhhh Jungkook who's baby is this" Jimin asked.

Tae noticed the baby both Tae and Jimin gave me a confused look.

"I'll explain everything but can we please get to my room first I'm pretty tired because of everything that's happened today" Jungkook said.

They nodded I asked them to grab the baby box then we headed to my room. We got there without getting caught because it was late and if they were awake they were too focused watching TV. When we got into my room we closed the door behind us.

"Okay, so will you tell us why you have a baby and all this stuff" Jimin asked referring to the baby box and blanket.

After I explained what happened they looked at me with a sad and shocked look.

"Oh the poor thing" Jimin said with a sad expression.

"What's his name" Tae asked.

"Well... ummm" I looked down at the baby and then my eyes cot a stitch in the blanket that said Nunew on it.

"That's his name Nunew" I said still looking at the stitch.

I brought Nunew more towards them a little to show him a little more to Jimin and Tae. Jimin gave a look of a shocked and aw to the baby while Tae gave him a smile and studied him with a look of aw.

"Awwww he's the cutes baby I have ever seen how can someone leave this cute thing" Jimin said.

"Ya, he is really cute" I said with a small smile.