They See Me Crawling

———Author———
Yes another song reference because why not and I know it's not a baby picture of Nunew but I thought the picture is cute soooo ya.💜
———Back To The Story———

1st pov

It's been 2 months now and Nunew has gotten why better with his teething he hasn't cried much and has been in  a way better mood.

Tae and Jimin still sleep in Jungkook's bedroom. Jungkook heard the baby monitor go off hearing Nunew making noises and got up to go check on him.

When Jungkook walked into Nunew's room he saw him in a crawling position and moving his body forward and back.

Jungkook chuckled seeing his baby being cute.

~A Few Minutes Later~

Jungkook was writing a song outside with Nunew in his lap playing with a baby toy and chewing on the teething ring.

It was a little bit early in the morning with the sun still shining through the trees.

Jungkook thought it would be nice to bring Nunew outside with him since it was nice outside.

Nunew stared to look at Jungkook's song writing and started trying to talk and pointing at what Jungkook was doing.

"Ya, is someone ready for attention" Jungkook said to Nunew trying to talk to him.

Jungkook put down what he was doing and started playing with Nunew.

Jimin walked outside and went towards Jungkook.

"Hey" Jimin said.

"Hey" Jungkook replied with a smile.

"You too are already awake I see" Jimin said.

"Ya, when I went to go check on him he was already awake and it was a nice day so I took him outside with me to hang out" Jungkook said.

Jimin smile and sat down next to him.

"Good morning my little cutie pie" Jimin said to Nunew with a sweet tone.

Jimin picked Nunew up and kissed him on the head and placed him in his lap.

"Oh and guess what I saw when I walked in his room" Jungkook said.

"What" Jimin asked curious.

"He was trying to crawl" Jungkook said.

"Really" Jimin said shocked.

"Ya, I walked in and he was in a crawling position and started moving his body" Jungkook said with a smile.

"Aw that's so cute" Jimin said.

It was quiet for a moment.

"Did he eat" Jimin asked.

"Yes, he has been eating a lot lately" Jungkook said.

"That's good we want a healthy baby now don't we" Jimin said as he was playing with Nunew.

Tae walked outside.

"Hey, what are ya'll doing out here" Tae asked.

"Well if you must know Nunew almost crawled in his crib" Jimin said excitedly.

"What really" Tae said shocked.

"Yup" Jungkook said with proud smile.

Namjoon came outside.

"Hey, just so you know we're going out for lunch" Namjoon said walking to them.

"When are we going" Jungkook asked.