Walked In Walked Out

1st pov

Nunew is  9 months old (by my calculations that means it's April 3, I could be wrong but we're going to go with that math.)

Suga and J-hope are in the living room with Nunew in Suga's lap playing.

"Suga can I hold him know please" J-hope asked politely.

"Fine" Suga said not really wanting to hand him over yet.

J-hope held Nunew to where he is standing on his feet on his legs. Nunew is playing with a toy while being held.

J-hope went to sit on the floor to give Nunew more room to stand. J-hope put Nunew's feet on the floor of the carpet.

"What are you doing" Suga asked.

"I'm going to see if he can stand on his own" J-hope said.

Suga was just watching them at first then joined them on the floor to see if Nunew would walk or just stand there.

J-hope turned Nunew towards Suga still holding him. J-hope put his hands loosely on Nunew to see if he would stand on his own. J-hope slowly started to let go of Nunew.

Nunew didn't know what was going on he was to busy playing with the toy in his hands but as he played with the toy Nunew realized that J-hope wasn't really holding him anymore and looked behind him at J-hope that had a big shocked smile on his face. Nunew looked around the room and Suga having a smile on his face.

Jin walked into the room with Namjoon following behind him they were talking about something but then stoped when they saw Nunew standing by himself.

Jin and Namjoon started walking to the carpet and sat down next to J-hope and Suga. Nunew kept looking around at all there shocked and smiling faces just waiting to see what he would do next. Nunew sat down on his bum and started crying.

All of the boys immediately started trying to comfort him Nunew stoped crying a minute later but still had a cute pout on his face.

"Aw baby we're sorry we didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" Jin said while holding Nunew.

Namjoon was trying to play with Nunew with the toy he was holding. Nunew seemed amused and reached out for his toy back Namjoon gave it to him and Nunew started to play with Namjoon.

Nunew tried to stand agin but failed the first time the others had their arms out just in case he fell. Nunew's second attempt to stand was successful and stood there for a moment.

"It's okay you got it" J-hope said encouragingly.

Nunew tried taking one step forward but almost fell Namjoon cot him before he could hit the floor the boys let out a sigh of relief.

"How about we help him walk instead of just watching him" Suga said standing up.

Nunew stood up again but this time Suga is behind Nunew and is holding his hands to help him keep balance.

Nunew slowly took a step forward then another step Suga was smiling the whole time after a few steps forward Suga slowly let go of one of his hands Nunew didn't seem to mind so Suga slowly let go of his other hand Nunew slowly started walking with Suga staying close behind him.

Tae, Jungkook, and Jimin walked in the house with a few groceries and stuff and set them in the kitchen then walked into the living room to see Nunew walking a little slowly towards Jin. They were excited to see there baby taking his first steps. They quickly walked over and watched Nunew walk to Jin.

When Nunew walked all the way to Jin the others immediately got excited. Jin picked Nunew up and spun with him in his arms Nunew laughed when Jin did that the others clapped their hands and told Nunew that he did such a good job.

"Aw you did amazing my angel" Jimin said to Nunew as Jin held him.

Nunew smiled at Jimin knowing he did something special.

Tae kissed Nunew on his head Jungkook also did after him Nunew giggled happily.

———Ninth Chapter———