Oooohhh What You Say

———Another———
Get used to the use of song in the title. 💜

In my universe BTS is still famous but just to let you know why I haven't giving attention to it is because that's not what this story is manly about so just to clarify they are famous I'm just not paying attention to it that much. Hope that helps.
———Back To The Story———
1st pov

Nunew has stayed with BTS for 12 months now (toddler). Nunew meant everything to them and they love Nunew more than anything. They would spoil him a lot but they couldn't help it he is apart of their family their child.

-~With BTS and Nunew-~
1st pov

They were on their way home from a photo shoot. The photographers wanted to let Nunew take a few photos with his dads because of how adorable he is. They even wanted a few pictures with Nunew by himself but the boys didn't like the idea to much because they would have to put him on the dirty floor and they didn't know how to feel about people surrounding Nunew with pictures at a young age by himself. The photographers still gave Nunew a lot of attention.

The boys took separate cars to draw less attention with a big car. Suga is driving Jungkook is in the passenger side Nunew is in his car seat beside Jimin and Tae.

"How is Nunew doing back there" Suga asked.

"He's doing good" Jimin said.

"Well he was about to steel our photo shoot" Jungkook said with a fun tone.

Jimin and Tae giggled.

"Ya, I don't blame them he's so adorable" Tae said.

"I must admit he's probably the most cutest baby I've ever seen" Suga said.

"I must agree with you he is very cute" Jungkook said.

"Well aren't you just stealing everyone's hearts away at only 12 months old" Jimin said to Nunew making him giggle.

Hearing Nunew's giggle made everyone in the car smile even when Nunew only smiled everyone in the room would light up.

"He's such an angel" Jimin said.

When they all made it home Jungkook took Nunew to check his diaper. When Jungkook laid him down on the changing table he kept talking to him and playing with him as he checked him.

"Looks like we're all clean" Jungkook said with a playful voice.

Jungkook picked him up and went over to Nunew's dresser to put him in pjs so he could be comfortable. As he was doing that Jimin came into the room in his pjs.

"You're already in pajamas" Jungkook asked.

"Well if Nunew gets to be in his pjs why can't we" Jimin said.

"We" Jungkook questioned.

"Since all of us don't have anything else to do we all want to be in pjs" Jimin said.

Jimin got closer and went to take Nunew from Jungkook. When Jimin took him something unexpected happened.

"Dad" Nunew said with bit of a whine while looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook and Jimin were immediately shocked filled with happiness and excitement.

"Did he just call me dad" Jungkook said with excitement.