Whats The Plan

1st pov

"They're all in the living room" Tae said.

Jungkook sighed and got up off the bed still holding Nunew in his arms he wrapped him back in the baby blanket.

As they walked to the living room Jungkook was thinking on how to even start to explain.

When they walking into the living room they all looked a bit worried and confused on what was going on.

"Jungkook is everything okay Jimin and Tae told us there was something important to discuss" J-hope asked impatiently.

"Yes there is..well yesterday when I was on the way here" Jungkook could see some of them glancing on what was in his hands the others seemed to worried about what he was going to say to notice the bundle in his hands.

"I heard a noise coming from a small alley that I was about to pass by I went to go see what the noise was and ummmm I found him" Jungkook showed them the baby they looked shocked and worried.

"A baby" Jin cried out.

Some that were sitting down stood up. Jungkook didn't know what we're going through there minds they all had a mixed expression.

Jungkook looked at Jimin and Tae. Jimin looked like he has the same expression that Jungkook had Tae was looking around the not knowing what to say or do.

"Look I couldn't just leave him there there was no one else I looked there was no one" Jungkook went on.

Namjoon glanced at Jungkook then the baby.

"I thought maybe we could keep him here until we hear someone is looking for him" Jungkook went on looking at Namjoon and everyone else.

"Are you sure there was no one looking for him when you were there" Namjoon asked.

"I'm positive" Jungkook said.

No one knew what to say but Namjoon was thinking really hard about the situation.

"How long do you think he'll be staying here for"
Namjoon asked but it kinda sounded like was thinking out loud.

"I'm not sure" Jungkook replied.

Namjoon walked over to Jungkook he looked at Nunew. The others got closer they wanted to see the baby too.

"He looks so young" Namjoon said.

Soon enough everyone was crowding Jungkook to get a better look at the baby.

"He hardly looks a month old" Jin said in a little bit of shock.

"Awwww he's so cute though. How could someone leave such a cute baby" J-hope said.

Nunew sneezed it made everyone aw.

"What are we going to do now" Suga asked.

"Well we don't really know how long he's going to stay here but either way he's going to need a room to stay in" Namjoon said.

"We have a spare room we can make a baby room for him" Jimin said.

They went to the extra bedroom to see what they needed to get done.

The room was not bad looking it looked like another bedroom but there was just a bed, a side table, a table in front of the bed, a lamp, a wardrobe, and a mirror.