We're Getting Somewhere

1st pov

Jungkook woke up to the sound of Nunew fussing. Jungkook got up and started to comfort him by singing a little song to him it worked really well when he hummed to him so he did it again but with words and it worked almost better than last time.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile Nunew was just so cute in his new baby cloths. Jimin and Jin came into the room a baby bottle with milk in it.

"Good morning" Jimin said with a bright smile.

"Good morning" Jungkook replied.

"How is Nunew doing" Jin asked looking at the cute baby in Jungkook's arms.

"He's doing good he was whining a little this morning but I took care of it" Jungkook said.

As soon as he said that Nunew started to whining.

Tae came into the room.

"Aw why is he upset" Tae asked.

"I think he's ready for some milk" Jin said.

After feeding Nunew and calming him down they went into the living room where they saw J-hope sitting on the couch looking a little tired.

"Good morning J-hope" Jimin said with a happy voice.

"Why are you guys so happy this morning" J-hope asked with a smile still looking a little tired.

"Because someone is going to redo the flooring in the other room" Jin said.

"Speaking of that when is he going to be here" Tae asked.

"He should be here soon" Jungkook said.

Tae looked a Nunew which Jimin is holding him.

"Can I hold him" Tae asked with sweet smile.

Jimin gently gave Tae the baby. Tae was smiling the whole time and started talking to Nunew then he sat on the couch.

Namjoon was awake walking into the living room.

"How did y'all sleep last night" Namjoon asked with a smile.

"Good" everyone responded.

"How is Nunew" Namjoon walked over to Tae and sat beside him looking at Nunew with smile.

"He's doing good" Jungkook said.

"He's such a good baby he hardly cry's" Jin said

"Let's not jinx anything" Tae said with a joking tone.

"Is Suga still asleep" Jin asked.

"Are you surprised" Jimin said jokingly.

"I guess I shouldn't be" Jin laughed.

"Should we wake him up" J-hope asked.

"Nah it's been a while since we've been able to sleep in" Namjoon said.

Nunew stared to move around in Tae's arms and made a few little noises then he opened his eyes and started looking around.

The others started to talking to him saying hi and saying how pretty his eyes are and would make faces at him Nunew started smiling and giggling a bit every time he would they would aw. They started taking turns holding him.

Suga woke up and walked into the room.

"What are y'all doing" Suga asked.

"We're just playing with Nunew" Jin said with a smile.

"Look how cute he is" Jimin said with a big smile.

Suga went over to Namjoon he was holding Nunew. Suga looked at Nunew for a minute he held out his arms.