A Nice Day

1st pov

3 days went by with ease everything is going really good with BTS and Nunew.

They put out that they found a lost baby/ Nunew 5 weeks ago but they did it just in case of a misunderstanding or something but it all still felt off to them.

Non of them have herd of anybody that was looking for him which was relieving for all of them besides they already have Nunew's room done and everything and have been talking care of him for a good while why would  they want to let him go.

They all are in the living room with Nunew in
J-hopes arms while a movie is playing. J-hope would play with Nunew a little bit while Nunew would sometimes slowly fall asleep.

They all are eating popcorn and snacks even laughing and would talk a little. They even set a timer for how long a person would get to hold Nunew and when the timer was up the next person would get to hold him.

After the movie Jimin wanted to go for a walk with Nunew to get some fresh air and enjoy some time outside since it was a nice day. Jungkook and Tae wanted to go a long with them.

Before they could leave J-hope said that he has a surprise for them.

"I saw on YouTube that there is a thing called a baby bag and you can carry all of what a baby needs when going out and stuff" J-hope said while they were walking to his room.

"So guess what I got" J-hope said as they walked into his room.

J-hope pulled out a baby bag with a big smile on his face.

"What do you think" J-hope asked.

"Oh nice this is just we need" Jungkook said happily.

"That is so cute" Jimin said with a smile.

The maknae line filled the bag with stuff they might need on there walk for Nunew and headed out with Nunew in Jimins hands Jungkook put the baby bag in his back to carry.

While they were walking and looking at nature and enjoying time with each other they would stop by a few stores and would look around.

"Jungkook what do you think about this" Jimin said a little flirty as held up the shirt to make it look like it's on him.

The shirt is black and see through on the sides of the waist, on most of the back and a little on the arms if someone put it on it would show every curve of there body.

"It looks sexy" Jungkook replied with a smirk.

They weren't in an inappropriate store it just so happened they found something like that in the store.

Tae is holding Nunew and was in another store looking at more of the baby things.

"Hey look what I got for him" Tae said as he pulled out a little tortilla blanket.

"Aw that's so cute and soft" Jimin said as he touched the blanket.

Jungkook touched the blanket and agreed it was very soft and cute.

Tae put the tortilla blanket on Nunew. Nunew seemed to enjoy the blanket and smiled but he didn't keep it on long and manly just wanted to hold it.