Fun and Emotional

1st pov

It's July 7th that means someone's birthday is coming up.

Jimin walked into to the kitchen and sat next to Jungkook.

"Soooooo" Jimin said curiously.

"Yes" Jungkook questioned.

"What are we doing for his birthday" Jimin said as Tae came up from behind him.

"Whose birthday" Jungkook asked.

Jimin looked at Jungkook in shock and in disbelief.

"Nunew's birthday, how do you not know your son's own birthday" Jimin asked.

"Maybe because I'm not his biological dad and just found him in an alley" Jungkook said.

"Hey what's up with you why do you talk like that and beside you still could tell when his birthday is he was so small when we found him" Jimin said.

"Then when's his birthday" Tae asked.

"July 25th duh" Jimin said.

"How did you come up with that" Jungkook asked.

"Because not only was it the day we found him but agin he was so small so" Jimin said.

Jin came into the room.

"So what are we doing for Nunew's birthday" Jin asked.

"Jin you won't believe it these two didn't know when Nunew's birthday was" Jimin said.

"Jungkook how could you not know the birthday of your child" Jin said.

"He isn't only my child you know" Jungkook said a little upset to say that.

"Look Nunew is all of our child and I know I was the one to take first responsibility for him but we all took care of him not only me" Jungkook said.

They were silent for a moment when Namjoon came in the room.

"Hey what's going on in here" he asked.

"We were just discussing on what to do for Nunew's birthday that's coming up" Jungkook said.

"Oh what are we thinking of doing" Namjoon asked.

"We're not sure yet" Jin said.

"Jungkook I want you to come with me for a second"
Jimin said a little upset as he took Jungkook's hand and walked off with him.

They went into Jimins room to talk.

"Okay what is going on" Jimin said upset.

"What do you mean" Jungkook asked confused.

"They why you were talking earlier saying that Nunew isn't your biological son and getting all upset for nothing" Jimin said a little frustrated.

"Look I-Im sorry I just I guess it just bothers me a little that one day I might have to tell him that I'm not his real dad and what if he hates me after that or what if he..." Jungkook sounded a little upset as he trailed off with his words.

"Hey hey calm down Nunew is never going to hate you and who said we would have to tell him he's not  our biological son that will be our secret okay" Jimin said trying to reassure Jungkook.

"O-okay ya you're right I'm sorry It's just I feel like I've been the most responsible for him I'm not mad about it I just wish I had a warning before it so I could at least somewhat adjust to things I guess" Jungkook said.

"Hey it's okay we're going to get through this I'm sorry that you feel that we put a lot of Nunew on your shoulders and this has not been easy I appreciate that you take up for Nunew" Jimin said.