They See Him Rolling He Teething

———Another———
Yes, the title is a song reference... I love my humor.
Yes the baby in the picture is Nunew as a baby by the way. I hope you guys are also enjoying the story so far and hope you have a wonderful day, evening, or night. 💜

Yes, I know babies start teething after 30 days of being born but sometimes it's not as bad as it is till later it's different for all babies but ya you probably get were I'm coming from.
———Back To The Story———
1st pov

4 months have passed and still nothing from Nunew's parents at this point BTS stoped checking and forgot about it 2-3 months ago.

Jimin is wearing the shirt he go a few months ago when him, Jungkook, and Tae went walking with Nunew.

Jimin is playing with Nunew in the living room. Jungkook and Tae are in the kitchen that's connected to the living room.

While Jimin was playing with Nunew he started crying. Jungkook and Tae heard Nunew cry and rushed over to see what is wrong.

Jimin was trying to calm him down.

"What happened" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know we were playing and then he just started crying" Jimin said.

Nunew started crying harder.

"Oh no you poor thing" Tae said while taking Nunew out of Jimins hands.

Tae tried to calm him down but Nunew just kept crying.

"Put him on the blanket maybe his clothes are bothering him" Jungkook said.

"But they weren't before" Jimin said.

They put Nunew on a blanket on his back.

They sat down around Nunew but he kept crying hard. This hurt the boys seeing their baby so upset.

Nunew started to move and kick around.

"Is he throwing a tantrum" Tae questioned.

"No, I don't think that's what it is besides he's always been such a good and happy baby" Jimin said.

Nunew started to move on his side then fully rolled on his stomach.

They didn't know whether to be excited or worried. Excited because Nunew rolled for the first time but worried because they didn't know what was wrong with him.

Jimin picked Nunew back up.

"I have an idea" Jungkook said getting up off the floor.

"What" Tae asked.

Jungkook took his shirt off.

"What is that supposed to do" Jimin asked.

"I see dads do this to there babies they would take off there shirt and hold them" Jungkook said.

Jungkook took Nunew from Jimin and started to try to calm him down.

Nunew calmed down a little bit but he was still crying.

Jungkook tried putting him on his shoulder and that's when Nunew started biting his shoulder.

"Is he biting me" Jungkook asked.

Jimin and Tae burst into laughter seeing Nunew calm down a lot after biting Jungkook's shoulder.

"Yes" Jimin said answering Jungkook's question while laughing.

"Hold on" Tae said while getting up off the floor.

Tae walked over and gently took Nunew's mouth off of Jungkook' shoulder and looked in his mouth.