ii. game terms

Hello everyone! I encourage everyone to read this part in order for y'all to have knowledge and understanding of the terms used in this story, thank you very much.

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

ESPORT TERMS

Operation: Warfare — An online multiplayer game played by clans (teams) or solo in a specific battlefield. Players should accumulate battle points by playing Rank games in order to get to higher ranks.

OPPML (Operation: Warfare Philippines Professional Master League) — A competition that happens every year in a specific date, where professional players or teams within the Philippines compete for a trophy.

Inter-School Esports League — Where representatives of schools with Esports major gather and compete. The winner can benefit from this league because they will have an opportunity to enter the Pre-finals.

Pre-finals — 10 teams with the highest ranks and achievements are qualified to enter and compete for an elimination.

Finals — The remaining 2 teams from the Pre-finals will compete in this part and the winner will be the country's representative for the OPPML World Tournament.

OPML World Tournament — Best teams from each different countries gather to compete for the OWPML Championship.

Clans — Team of 5 players (5 man) each with different roles and corresponding lanes.

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

INGAME TERMS

Pillars
Term given to the towers placed in each lane to protect the Base.

Monsters
There are different kinds of monsters in each map but their main role is for players to kill especially sniper/marksman and assassin/assault roles, in order to level up and gain additional mana.

First kill
It means getting the first kill of the game. It will appear on the screen if the opponent or your team gets the first kill.

Glorious
Announced when a player kills 4 players consecutively within 20 seconds.

Divine
Announced when a player kill all players (5) consecutively within 30 seconds.

Wipeout
When all players are dead or respawning.

Ultimate Skill
The most important skill, it holds most of the damage and power of the hero.

Magic Dust
Used to upgrade the heroes skills and items.

Gems
Used to buy items and skins.

Turtle
Respawn every 2 minutes of the game. They carry 10k worth of gold and gives a shield to the team who can take it down first.

Lord
Respawns after 9 minutes of the game. Carries 20k gold and gives extra damage to the team who took it down. After being killed, it helps the team to clear minions and pillars.

Bush
Capable for making heroes invisible after stepping or entering it. It helps heroes to attack enemies without any warnings.