BIO (skip if you want)

NAME

Y/N (The Traveler)

APPEARANCE(PAST)

Do you really want to know what you liked like before dying? I gotta tell you, you were not a good-looking chap. I mean you weren't fat or anything, just not attractive.

APPEARANCE (AFTER REINCARNATION OR WHATEVER)

(Y/N's Appearance is going to be inconsistent

(Y/N's Appearance is going to be inconsistent.)

BACKSTORY

Y/N was a normal introverted and average guy who liked playing Destiny 2. Bro was the ultimate sweat in PVP. used Hunter and did the most outrages of tech. like what the fuck, Shatterdive plus Glaive plus glacial grenade plus Shatterskating. Bro was crazy with it, Anyway.

Y/N like all PVP sweats, never seen actual sunlight and and kept up in his mom's basement. he liked complaining about being a loser, "Why am I such a god damn pig" and "Why can't I get an actual Job" but doesn't follow through with what he wants to do. his only thing that didn't make him want to end it there, was Destiny 2.

Y/N is usually a nice guy, likes his family, and cares for them. and vice versa. He would do pretty much anything for his family. since he doesn't like doing a job and likes to play games. he does heavy hustle work for money. He did so much hustle work, that he has like a vault of money hidden in the basement.

After playing for so long, his body couldn't handle it and failed. resulting in Y/N's death.

PERSONALITY

He is incredibly Caring, An Idiot sometimes, and Lazy while also hard-working when he needs to be. literal couch potato. likes to stay quiet and think to themselves when in proximity to others. introvert. sleepy. fren :)

LIKES

Money, Money, Money, Mint chocolate chip ice cream, people who aren't assholes, sleeping, being lazy and hard-working, SOME of the Date a live cast members, playing video games, watching anime, The Light, Money, Money, Money, Potato chips, and soda, watching youtube while he eats. Frens :) (Arc Soul, Void Soul, and Solar Soul).

NEUTRAL

Shido, Rotatoskar, AST, Origami, and SCHOOL!!!

DISLIKES

DEM. . .

ABILITIES

The Light - A power that exists in all matter and space. able to terraform planets, create life. and even weaponize the very fundamental laws of the universe. manipulation over the physical world.

Paracausal - You aren't bound to regular Laws of physics and causality. You work with a different set of laws separate from reality. Magic that isn't Paracausal does not affect you.

Immortality - You live forever, but you can die in other ways.

Ghost Creation - You're able to create "Ghosts" fist-size Android companions that look for their chosen guardians, resurrecting them and gifting them the ability to wield the Traveler's Light as a weapon.

OVERWHELMING LIGHT - You can go "LEE ROI JENKINS!!!!" On an opponent obliterating their Light and physical body, erasing them. Only used as a last resort, as this will destroy you from the inside and diminish your Light majorly making you go into a Death-like sleep to heal.

Unaffected by Fate - Paracausal beings aren't bound by fate, they make their own.

Creator of Life - Using the Light, you can grow and nurture life on the molecular level on planetary scales.

Fears

Philophobia. . . The Fear of Love. . .