Teaser: Kurumi's Weapon

(Here is a Weapon Teaser for Kurumi(Risen), This is the last thing I'll post for the entirety of the 2-3 months, enjoy!!)

- From UppaUppaNo.

Nightmare's Ferry - Exotic Bow

"I'm the Nightmare that ferries you to a peaceful afterlife. . ." - Kurumi The Lightbearer

Made from Rebar and concrete of a destroyed city, woven together by a Silver Tree and imbued with something out of Pain and Terror. . .

Energy Type: Solar and Void

Impact: 84

Accuracy: 48

Handling:67

Stability: 89

Reload Speed: 69

Aim assistance:39

Zoom:18

Airborne effectiveness:10

Recoil: 90

Draw time:580

Basic Perks:

Agile Bowstring - Durable yet light bowstring

Carbon Arrow Shaft - Light and stable material

Material and Spiritual - Hip-firing unleashes Void Arrows, and Aiming down sights unleashes Solar Arrows. Holding hip-fire marks targets and makes Void Arrows track, Holding aim down sights makes Solar Arrows able to overpenatrate.

Exotic Perk:

Ferry to the End

Solar precision kills charge Void energy. when the Void Meter is full the next hip-fire Void Arrow becomes an overcharged Void arrow that explodes on impact and makes nearby targets volatile.

While the Void Meter is full, Solar Arrows deal increased precision damage.

Catalyst:

Nightmare Quiver

Solar Arrow kills create Void arrows, stacking up to 5, Hip-firing will fire all Void arrows in a tracking volley. When firing all five they apply "Weaken".

When the Void Meter is full, all accumulated and later gained Void arrows also become Overcharged.

Lore:

"I'm the Nightmare that ferries you to a peaceful afterlife. . ." - Kurumi the Lightbearer

[Kurumi]: You know Chuni, I'm more of a Nightmare than that chick "Worst Spirit, Nightmare - Kurumi Tokisaki" could ever be.

[Chuni]: Hmm, What makes you say that?

[Kurumi]: That chick is all time, flintlock, and old-timey stuff, I mean she wears a gothic Lolita dress for Traveler's sake. I can tell you people are not thinking of nightmares and dreams when you first look at her.

[Kurumi]: Me on the other hand? You'll never see me, I'm a shadow in the corner of your eye, I'm a hunter. And when you finally notice it's already too late and you find yourself multiple arrows of purple death impaled into your head.

[Kurumi]: and then BOOM, peaceful afterlife! You won't even get to register or feel what just happened!! Isn't that cool? Way better than that chick who likes to play with food and jump around in shadows.

[Chuni]: *Sigh* You two are more similar than you'd like to believe.

[Kurumi]: Wah?!!! No, it doesn't!! What makes you say that?!

[Chuni]: Well. . . you both like to stalk and hunt, you both like to stay in shadows, and you both like to use guns. You're just a little too on the nose on the "Nightmare" shtick. And you're way more emo.

[Kurumi]: What I'm not emo!!

[Chuni]: *Pfft* Yes you are.

[Kurumi]: No I'm noooooot!!!

[Chuni]: *Replaying music clip* "I walk a lonely road, the only thing I have ever known".

[Kurumi]: WAAAAAAAAH!!!! Stop it, Chuni!!! I'm not emo!!