Chapter 9 - The Beginning of FEAR

(Sorry no art for this one, I'm busy making the art for the next ARC, the next ARC is mainly battle-based, and will have a lot of action, very emotional scenes, and Trigger Warnings.)

We enter the secluded rooftop. Tokisaki stops short of the door, I continue walking until. . . I immediately formed my [Ward of Dawn] . . .

Countless white and red-outline arms appear out of the ground and try to grab onto me but are met with my Ward of Dawn. Tokisaki had a soured face at the failed attempt, her face showing annoyance.

Y/N: "Not cool. . . so not cool."

Tokisaki Kurumi: "What did you do to my Clone?"

Y/N: "Your clone?"

Y/N: "Your clone is now my Lightbearer. . . Seeing you send clones of yourself to fight others was pretty jarring. When I killed your clone I revived her. . . she isn't your clone anymore."

Y/N: "She's Hikarimochi now."

Tokisaki remains quiet that is until she suddenly manifests a flintlock pistol and aims it at my face. I remain stoic, my Ward of Dawn still on.

Tokisaki Kurumi: ". . . So far you've been the most insufferable thing."

Tokisaki Kurumi: "Not only that, but you keep changing everything you touch."

Y/N: ". . ."

Tokisaki Kurumi: "You need to stay out of my way, and out of my plans, or I will come and hunt you down myself."

Toksaki glares at me, I look at her as well but with indifference. She seems greatly upset, I don't care about what she is feeling, nor about what her 'Plans' are. I won't be bossed around by a chick who sends versions of herself to fight others.

Y/N: "I don't know what your plans are nor do I care, but if it involves Hikarimochi then you better be prepared to die over and over and over again."

Tokisaki Kurumi: ". . ."

Y/N: ". . ."

Silence overtakes us both, the only noise being the slight breeze of wind and the rustling of leaves. My eyes never leave Tokisaki's. we stood there for what seemed like hours or days. Suddenly Tokisaki dissipates her flintlock pistol.

Tokisaki Kurumi: ". . . You're not worth it right now, but mark my words. Interfere. You die."

Tokisaki Kurumi leaves back downstairs, stepping noises ringing out just after her leave. I stand there, looking at her as she leaves. Did she bring me out here to warn me? What are her plans anyway? stopping my thoughts I decide to head back downstairs, back to Hikarimochi Kurumi.

I walk down the stairs and head to the cafeteria, Lunchtime is still happening, so Shido, Tohka, Origami, and Kurumi are still sitting at the table. I walk up to them.

Kurumi(Lightbearer): "You're back! did she do anything to you?"

Kurumi gets up and inspects me, looking for injuries or bruises. I stop her and I reassure her that I'm fine.

Y/N: "I'm fine, Kurumi. We just. . . talked that is all."

Shido: "Are you sure?"

Y/N: "I'm fine Shido."

Suddenly, the lunch bell rang signifying the end of lunch break. I guess it's another round of classes. . .

Timeskip.

I feel weird today, and it's not my chest or what's in between my legs. I don't feel as comfortable as I should be, ever since my reincarnation I've been feeling so. . . what's the word. . . different, I want to express my feelings I want to talk about what's going on with me.