Chapter 3 - Erm Ackually, I'm no Spirit, I'm a (formerly) Dead God.

Blue-Haired Boy: "Hey, Are you Alright?"

Who is this man? why does he have blue hair? that is not a natural hair color. this must be the most suspicious thing to have occurred in the past 30 mins. scratch that, this whole time I've been here has been wacko since the beginning.

The Blue-haired boy slowly walks toward me, like a robot detecting a potential threat. I instinctively summon an Arc Soul and a Void Soul beside me.

The Blue-Haired Boy stops as he sees the Void Soul and Arc Soul

The Blue-Haired Boy stops as he sees the Void Soul and Arc Soul. The Void Soul "Looking" at the boy with a hungry gaze waiting to devour his life energy and replenish itself. The Arc Soul pulses with Arc Energy, ready to atomize the boy if he dare makes a move.

Blue-Haired Boy: "W-Woah."

Y/N: "Who are you? I'd be careful, one wrong step and you cease to be."

The Boy hesitantly approaches. did he not listen? he proceeds to talk.

Blue-Haired Boy: "My name is Itsuka Shido, I'm not here to hurt you."

Shido? Where have I heard that name from? Hmm. . . I don't trust him, he seems a wee bit suspicious. and considering that he keeps touching his right ear, it seems he is connected with someone.

Y/N: "I don't trust you, you are suspicious."

I raise my hand to guide the two elemental souls beside me toward Shido. he waves his hand toward me.

Shido: "HEY!HEY! I'm not suspicious! I just came here to talk!"

Y/N: "That is exactly what a suspicious person would say! no one comes up to a being that magically blows stuff up and says they want to talk. that is baloony."

Shido: "I-I. . . alright fine I'll admit it. . . I'm here to help you."

Y/N: "Help me?"

Shido: "Those people that attacked you earlier."

Y/N: "The Chicks with Armor and weird rifles?"

Shido: "U-Uh. . . Yeah?"

Y/N: "Hmm. . . No, I don't need help, I could fend for myself just fine."

Shido pauses for a bit, hesitating, and then looks back at me.

Shido: "I get that you can defend yourself but those. . ."Chicks with Armor" will come after you relentlessly, until they kill you!"

Y/N: "Hm. . . What will you do about it? No offense but, you look weak."

Y/N: 'I shouldn't be talking I was like Shido 35 minutes ago. . .'

Shido: "W-Well. . . with the assistance with uhh. . . friends,"

Y/N: "Go on. . ."

Shido: "They would be able to get you off the grid, from them."