Chapter 8 - My School Life can't be THIS Weird!

(The Gameplay Trailer for Final Shape got me acting up, we are so back!) - UppaUppaNo

Standing in front of the classroom door, I think about earlier. . .

Flashback!!!

Flashback!!!

Y/N: "Uh. . . So I have to have a fake name?"

Y/N sits in front of the standing figures of Kotori and Reine.

Kotori: "Yes, only having the name "Traveler" will make your life harder."

Y/N: "How will my name make my life harder?"

Reine: "It's due to the social nature of today, having something that makes you stand out heavily gives people a reason to distance themselves from you."

Kotori: "Yes, especially here in Japan."

Y/N: "Jeez, I have to change myself to suit the collective masses' tastes, Great. . . Sarcastic of course."

Kotori: "I mean, It's not ALL bad. we have surprisingly low-price houses and grocery prices."

Y/N: "Ah. . . No wonder in every grocery store there's always a 50 to 60 percent off deal. . ."

Reine: "We have a limited amount of time left at this current moment before you head to class. Traveler, you must choose a name."

The Traveler places a finger on her chin, deep in thought.

Y/N: "Hm. . . How about. . . Y/N Voyager? I'll just say, I'm a foreigner." (Hehe that rhymed.)

Kotori: "I guess that's fine."

Reine: "Acceptable."

Kotori: "Anyways, it's time for you to head to your assigned class. We'll see each other later."

Y/N: "Alright."

FLASHBACK END!!!!!!

All this is so. . . so nerve-wracking!! I'm back to school!! even though I already Finished School!!! No matter, I can always finish it again. I'm immortal now after all. Let's just hope my school life is just as uneventful as my last one.

I hear an upbeat, and girly voice from the other side of the door.

???: "You can come in now."

That is my sign to go in and introduce myself, I open the door and walk in. I'm met with a classroom full of students, boys, and girls. I stand beside the Teacher's stand or whatever it's called and I introduce myself.

Y/N: "Hello, My name is Voyager Y/N, I'm a foreigner, and I hope you can take care of me."

Some of the boys have blushes on their faces, the girls have envious eyes. I could see Shido at the back, and Tohka beside him. I could also see that White-haired girl who tried to bisect me when I first arrived here. Her face bore that of someone who hated my very existence and would gladly end it.