Chapter 7 - Of Past and Future/Light-God goes to School

(Hey I'm back, This chapter is super long. Hope you enjoy :D)

Within the warmth and serine atmosphere of the Itsuka residence, Kurumi, Y/N, and Chuni sit upon the warm couch. the smell of the earlier food that Tohka and Yoshino feasted on lingers in the wafting air. Kurumi looks around observing the mansion they are in, she feels slightly nervous being in a new place but those worries melt and fade away when near Y/N.

Chuni scans things in her direct vision, gaining knowledge from the scans she collects. Her back shell rotated to the rhythmic light of her scanning, she floats away to gather more scans leaving Kurumi to exist beside The Traveler.

Y/N sits patiently, she remains quiet being in a new place she doesn't know fills her with a familiar but unpleasant feeling, the only thing to comfort her is the promise/offer of what Shido said

Y/N sits patiently, she remains quiet being in a new place she doesn't know fills her with a familiar but unpleasant feeling, the only thing to comfort her is the promise/offer of what Shido said. after a long wait, Shido and several people walk into the living room and stand in front of the Paracausal duo.

Kotori: "So you must be "The Traveler"

A little girl stands in front of the sitting form of Y/N. her face unreadable. next to her is Reine Murasame along with the passive home residents, Tohka and Yoshino.

Y/N: ". . . I am."

Kotori: "It's a good thing you came here after my big bro offered you our aid, considering your unique Spirit status"

Y/N: "Spirit? ok, answer me, What is this "Spirit" label people have been plastering above my head about?"

Kurumi(Risen): "I'd also like to know."

Kotori: "I guess I could tell you. . . spirits are interdimensional beings with supernatural powers that pose a threat to this world and its inhabitants, they are the sole cause of space-quakes."

Y/N: "Space-quakes? I guess you'll tell me more later, am I correct?"

Kotori: "Correct, it's a good thing Shido met you because without us you'd still be on the run."

Y/N: "Who even are you guys? no offense, but I'd like to know what I'm getting myself into."

Kotori: "Reine."

Reine: "Of course, We are Ratatoskr, an organization dedicated to protecting and giving Spirits like you normal lives."

Y/N: 'Oh. . . so like one of those charity organizations except for the supernatural.'

Y/N: 'I'm not a Spirit though. I'm a Paracausal Entity -- akin to a god. I guess that is a classification given to anybody from another world, from the explanation, Spirits are just Isekaied people who just happen to have supernatural powers. although I feel like there is more to this.'

Y/N: "Shido is also a part of this "Ratatoskr" Organization, right?"

Reine/Kotori: "Correct"

Kurumi(Risen): "I knew something was off about him!"