7. Affairs in Order- Geto

"Are you still upset with me?"
Sukuna had you in between his legs, arms wrapped around you, your back up against his chest. The both of you were sitting by a canal watching the officers from across the river investigating the deaths.

Sukuna leaned his head in to see it from your perspective. The side of his head rested on yours as he kept you close to him. Watching them bag up the bodies.

"Why won't you say anything? There's always something you have to say. Something witty. Something mean, sassy, something clever and as of now it's as if you have shut down on me. I haven't done anything wrong. Isn't this what you wanted. Someone to always hold you?
To embrace you. Always to protect you. Admire you. How is it all so different now?"

His words. They were your words.
When you would talk to Yuji about how It would feel for someone to be with you. Love you beyond anyone else. Always to protect you. Embrace you. Admire you.

"I had never spoken of death." You responded as a whisper.

"I am your curse." His hand gently caressed your chin before pinching it to have you turn to him. "I am always watching you. Following you. Wherever. Whenever. Know it now, you are wanted by the sorcerers. Cursed spirits and others. As my successor you have a lot to learn."

Meeting his eyes, as he leaned in close.
"Mahito looked like my friend. That means he killed my friend. You killed a lot of those people. There's so much death around me. I don't want to be anyone's successor or interest."

His lips parted with a warm tempting kiss. His hot breath and wicked tongue that has to always have it's way with yours.
How has it come to this? Has your heart faulted in desire rather than reason?

As it fluttered from within your chest. Enjoying his kiss, his taste, his moods made you almost forget who he was. Who he is. A mad man.
A cursed spirit of no care.

Yet, it was his way of wording things out. As if he was attempting to learn how or what to do. But he can't help his desire to kill or destroy others or anything.

The chemistry shouldn't work. How is it that he makes you tremble in his arms? Within his grip.

But he wasn't lying.
"Whatever needs to get done is done. The rest is collateral damage. You will learn this. Your brother new of this. Gojo as well, Yuji despite his wishes was also aware."
----

And it's how it was. Wherever you went.
He was there. "Hey uhm. I want you to ugh, go get us something sweet. Like an ice cream or something. I ugh, want something sweet."

Sukuna was on the bench with you. His arm around your shoulder his eyes always on you.
He asked which one of your two favorite ice creams you wanted. You hummed out for the flavor as he stood up with his hands in his pockets while you handed him some cash.

"Hey, be nice." You said to him while handing him the cash. "What do you think of me a monster?" He laughed a bit. "The old man that makes them. He's a good man with good taste. He faulters on our food. He won't be able-"

You glared at him as his smile faded while he looked away with such a shameful look on his face. A boy getting caught with something he shouldn't have done or said.

"We won't ever go back to his stand."
He corrected what he was going to say.

"There you go." You smiled at him with your thumbs up. No one would ever believe how difficult it is to have someone so malicious so violent with an ill intent of harming others. With a horrifying taste for destruction or the death of someone whose below his standards. To finally humanize himself.

It's not as easy or hard. It's just.
You can think back at the stands he's burned to the ground. The ice cream cones he's dumped on kids heads for being annoying. The women he's exposed out in public. As well as the men he's just humiliated in utter fucking disbelief.