32. The Greatest

"You should have killed them." Sukuna said disappointed. His disappointment made you giggle. "Daddy is also disappointed. Don't ever have expectations if you can't handle the disappointment."

"Y/n, your disappointments. Disappointments of me. Not because I had expectations for you. Y/n.." When he said your name it was the sound of his vocals shaking, sexy, dangerous, yet so stern.
Combing his hair back with his free hand opening and closing his eyes taking in a deep breath.

Just as you do. He learned why you always take a moment to breathe before committing to something that cannot be undone. A familiar smell, a familiar scenery. Ripping his shirt off his eyes showed a flaming mystic of self-transcendence. Beyond the excitement of desire an empowering ecstasy.

"They will keep coming like roaches!" Sukuna stretched his arm out stiffening his muscle.
"It's disappointing, seeing how you attempted to keep them away from me! Now you release the sorcerers on me. Y/n, do you really think they can win?"
His eyes glanced down at you apathetic.
"That's what's disappointing. You believe these sorcerers will be able to defeat me. To even sneeze in your direction would be seen as an act of disrespect. One wrong look, one wrong move.
This is how one should view the world. Beyond others expectations. We are more than anyone else. More than one beyond words. This will be one of your lessons."

As he spoke your heart beat faster and faster. The excelling force like a magnet pulling you into his perspective of what his words and actions represent.
"I've made up my mind, I will take them all out right now."

(Y/n, what a fool you are..)

"Why don't you kill me as well?"
You asked attempting to hide your fear. By what he meant when he said he made up his mind.
Sukuna's eyes widened realizing that despite his use for you. He worries for you. He's not only exterminating sorcers and cursed spirits for his own power, but to keep you safe. To keep you from hurting.
(I-I care for this Woman.)

Sukuna remembered, he is always remembering the day he couldn't stand you. To the days he learned of your personalities and traits. The disgusting taste of coffee that he learned to love. The sweet taste of cake and the sound of music. Found himself cleaning, cooking, even working as a simple human.

"What you were doing before was saving the sorcerers from me. Attempting to save everyone from me. Believing you could make them stop. Believing their deaths would be more meaningful, less painful." Sukuna raised up Ui Ui by his neck moving his unconscious body around.

"At the same time you were willing to let the sorcerers kill you. All because I hurt some boy and a woman, you are now betting on these sorcerers to save that woman and this boy. What is insulting is you releasing the sorcerers knowing they would attack me and yourself. Using them like pawns to let this woman and child get away. That's what's insulting how could you dare believe these sorcerers would stand a chance. This is why you will always be my little foolish woman.."

"Someone taught me to end something in the cost of some."

"Y/n, you betrayed me." Sukuna realized it! What you were doing right now!

You smiled widely at Mei Mei. You were going to save them somehow. Even if it meant they had to kill you. "Go now Mei Mei!"

Mei Mei stood up as crows flew towards Sukuna only for him to glance at them from the corner of his eye. The crows were diced into small pieces.

"They won't get away y/n. Humans are insects that cling onto life!" Sukuna said as he threw Ui Ui with such force at Mei Mei as she caught him Sukuna kicked her while she held her brother in her arms. Her ribs burst and cracked her entire body felt like a piece of wood being split apart. Her body flew back with Ui Ui. She coughed out blood her eyes bulged out from the force as Sukuna looked around.
"Mei Mei!" You shouted as you attempted to run to her side.